nExt gt6 update??

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndresLezama
  • 29 comments
  • 3,088 views
Messages
74
Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
Messages
bgrelijah
I'd like to see an update soon, like a New Years update with the course maker and extra doc cars
 
So, in a couple of days then....LOL

----------

But maybe they putting something in, before 2014. !!!!! (You never know...)
 
But maybe they putting something in, before 2014. !!!!! (You never know...)

Nothing massive, but maybe something really small.

1st January for the new X2014 races, so there might be something on the 1st, and Community features are coming sometime in January. So the next update will definitely be in January, if not before.
 
Nothing massive, but maybe something really small.

1st January for the new X2014 races, so there might be something on the 1st, and Community features are coming sometime in January. So the next update will definitely be in January, if not before.

From what I've heard Community features (Online club support) is being released January 2nd, my sources are some friends on PSN who have been correct many times about release days for patches/updates, so potentially fairly reliable. New seasonals as well, and the course maker.
 
That's a pity not getting an update before this year wears out. LOL
 
From what I've heard Community features (Online club support) is being released January 2nd, my sources are some friends on PSN who have been correct many times about release days for patches/updates, so potentially fairly reliable. New seasonals as well, and the course maker.

Thanks for the info...
 
I can't wait :3 exited for the course maker gps, I would race around my neighbor hood and then I have a beatiful course I'd like to make here at home
 
It's coming, probably when the moon shines blue and unicorns roam the streets of the Bermuda Triangle.

This place looks like a good racecourse, bumpy and stuff.
 
Also any of you online I wanna cruise and do some trading :) just for fun
 
You got GT6? I haven't gotten my copy yet, stupid shipping company and their actual human beings.
 
It's coming, probably when the moon shines blue and unicorns roam the streets of the Bermuda Triangle.

This place looks like a good racecourse, bumpy and stuff.
Hahahahaah
 
I got it for Christmas I could take the extense of waiting any longer
 
How many BS. was GT6 worth? Down here where I live it's worth 4.490.

Try to not triple post, or post more than once in succession.
 
From what I've heard Community features (Online club support) is being released January 2nd, my sources are some friends on PSN who have been correct many times about release days for patches/updates, so potentially fairly reliable. New seasonals as well, and the course maker.

Sooner than expected then.
 
We should be getting a small update either the thirtieth or thirty first. The two new Red Bull events start the first of the year.

Addition:
I'm really not enjoying this tablet, it's bloody worse than some smart phones and slow.
 
Last edited:
We should be getting a small update either the thirtieth or thirty first. The two new Red Bull events start the first of the year.

Addition:
I'm really not enjoying this tablet, it's bloody worse than some smart phones and slow.

Which tablet ???? :)
 
I have a route where I like in south louisiana that would put the Nurburg Ring to shame :)
It's told there's some GPS feature with the track editor. Just drive it ! :)
 
RCA @mark5916, I like the feel of it but it's really odd working with and slow.
 
RCA @mark5916, I like the feel of it but it's really odd working with and slow.

That's understandable from a budget 70 bucks tablet.
You could save a bit more, and bought a better one. !!!!! ;)
 
A gift from my daughter, and I'm not pissing her off. Have you ever dealt with a 8 year old going on 17? It's worse dealing with a woman that almost 40 going on 7. Not a good thing LOL.
 
A gift from my daughter, and I'm not pissing her off. Have you ever dealt with a 8 year old going on 17? It's worse dealing with a woman that almost 40 going on 7. Not a good thing LOL.

Aaaaa !!!! It's a gift. You should keep it then. Especially if it's from your beloved daughter. !!!!

That's cute and lovely....:cheers:
 
Back