Next GTA

• Thread starter waters44
  • 173 comments
What does everybody want to see in the next GTA? Where should it be set? What time period?

Go into as much detail as you want.

I'd love to be able to buy a massive place, like the Verdant Meadows hangar, to store all my vehicles without them dissapearing. (Imagine a hangar full of modified sportscars, SUV's and motorbikes!).

It would be amazing to be able to build your own house, deciding what rooms you want where, and what you want in there. We could have our own "Cribs" competition.

Ive heard a rumour that the next one will be based in Europe?

If it was based in England it would be quality. Every Saturday going to watch your local football team play whilst having a scrap with all the hooligans.

So dont hold back, what do you all want??

Well, I think the next GTA should be in Russia, ex KGP, old CIA, Russian Mafia...winter, vodca, GOOD TIMES,,, driving around in modified Volga's

del sol man
Modded cars would be vauxhaul corsa/novas with huge backboxes and 18inch alloys :dunce: !

Oh God no! Anything but that. But seriously, the ability to walk into an airport, buy a plane ticket and fly to another country. Or failing that, just steal a plane. On reflection though, it'd take too darn long to fly from LA to Russia myself. Maybe an advantage of paying could be getting there instantly.
And it would be cool to be a smuggler as well, running guns and/or drugs across country/continent.
Cars which have limited fuel tanks (Mafia did it and that worked well).

I'll probably think up some more later.

GTA Arkansas !!! RedNeck Edition.

only pick up trucks and tractors....farms equip....you earn the right to run a moonshine operation, earn shooting cars, and beercan shooting ranges...adn hunting helpless animals too..

I would like the next GTA to allow to roam the entire map instead of having most of it closed at the beginning.

England would be a cool location, it could have a psuedo London based city and a blackpool, Manchester a city like Yorke and one like Newcastle, now theres variety for ya. Besides the architecture in England is great in it's variety you could have something similar to the pennines splitting the map and the castle walls around the center of the York based city and then the mini Vegas style of Blackpool complete with a pleasure beach park and tower. Another thing is each city would need to have very differnet people in it complete with very different accents.

Europe would be interesting. They'd have to put in more then just England though. Maybe France and Germany as well, and some generic northern country. "Ðæñßtråßëbørg" or something, that's some typically unsubtle Rockstar humour. Being set in England would also give them a chance to mock 'The Getaway'.
I was thinking Seattle would be interesting before I saw SA. Only one city would be a step backwards at this point though, and who wants to fight gang wars in Portland? Vancouver viewed through R*'s lens of distortion would end up basically the same as Seattle. It would give them a chance to throw in R* north's offices though. Being another west coast city, you could play as an asian guy, which they haven't done yet.
There hasn't been a Hispanic PC either. Mexico city anyone? Maybe unlock Havanna and a revamped Vice city. Jack a cargo ship and hit R3, you get people smuggling missions.
One more idea, they could go back again and set a game in the 70s. I'd recommend some amalgamation midwest citys for that.

What I want to see in the next GTA:

you play as a up and coming gangster in 1920's Chicago, getting missons from notorious gangsters from that era :cool:

minimal annoying glitches

smarter police, mission, pedestrian and traffic AI

the abilty to replay missions after you've completed them

more realistic fires *you throw a molotov at a house, it may actually burn down*

the animals in the ocean become realistic and can actually injure you :P

if the PS3 has a hard drive, the abilty to create your own soundtracks and use them in game

Addition: When you buy more ammo for a gun in Ammunation, the ammo should not cost the same as the gun itself.

Addition: RC missions are supposed to be fun *like GTA3/VC*, not insanely hard. So, slightly less hard RC challenges.

Addition: When you pass a weapon challenge in Ammunation, you don't have to repeat it.l

That's all my tiny brain can think of for now. :)

A tour of Europe sounds good to me, and with a little more grand theft auto in the game. Hey, it is called Grand Theft Auto. Maybe something like managing your own import business or something like that.

RVDNuT374
you play as a up and coming gangster in 1920's Chicago, getting missons from notorious gangsters from that era

You should try Mafia, it's great and cheap now. Get it on PC as the PS2 version is pricier, slower and worse to control.

I think the next GTA game should be set in the future and set in the past. And set in the present. It should be set in San Andreas where CJ has a time portal in his bedroom that can take you to 1986 Vice City and to the year 2000 in Liberty City. No, **** that, CJ should have a time travelling DeLorean that can take him between the years 1955, 1985 and 2015. And there should have a mad scientist played by Christopher Lloyd who gives you instructions about how to travel between the present, past and future.

And CJ should be able to get plastic surgery to turn him into a 35 yr old Italian American white guy who looks like Tommy Vercetti so he can teleport into Vice City and blend into the local life.

Also, the next GTA game should be 100,000 times bigger than San Andreas. It should be called "GTA: The Whole Goddamned Planet" and it should contain the whole of the planet Earth as we own it.

That way when spotty ugly geeks at Neoseeker ask for a bigger game you can kick their face in and say "You got it b!tch!!!!" And kick them in the face, cos that's cool.

Also, Cj or Tommy should be able to get industrial bionic implants that make his muscles go all crazy and hyper and **** and allow him to have X-Ray vision and to shoot lasers at cops. And when h is lasers run out he should have a secret hideout in the Antarctic where he's got a suplly of Krypton which he can use to shoot green lasers and **** at cops and at people he doesn't like.

When his Kryptonite runs out he should be able to summon a demon called Pazuzu who can possess people he doesn't like. I'd like to be able to possess ****ers I don't like the look of.

Seriously man, that **** is WHACK! I gotta get another hit of this ****...

Duck!

KieranMurphy
I think the next GTA game should be set in the future and set in the past. And set in the present. It should be set in San Andreas where CJ has a time portal in his bedroom that can take you to 1986 Vice City and to the year 2000 in Liberty City. No, **** that, CJ should have a time travelling DeLorean that can take him between the years 1955, 1985 and 2015. And there should have a mad scientist played by Christopher Lloyd who gives you instructions about how to travel between the present, past and future.

And CJ should be able to get plastic surgery to turn him into a 35 yr old Italian American white guy who looks like Tommy Vercetti so he can teleport into Vice City and blend into the local life.

Also, the next GTA game should be 100,000 times bigger than San Andreas. It should be called "GTA: The Whole Goddamned Planet" and it should contain the whole of the planet Earth as we own it.

That way when spotty ugly geeks at Neoseeker ask for a bigger game you can kick their face in and say "You got it b!tch!!!!" And kick them in the face, cos that's cool.

Also, Cj or Tommy should be able to get industrial bionic implants that make his muscles go all crazy and hyper and **** and allow him to have X-Ray vision and to shoot lasers at cops. And when h is lasers run out he should have a secret hideout in the Antarctic where he's got a suplly of Krypton which he can use to shoot green lasers and **** at cops and at people he doesn't like.

When his Kryptonite runs out he should be able to summon a demon called Pazuzu who can possess people he doesn't like. I'd like to be able to possess ****ers I don't like the look of.

Seriously man, that **** is WHACK! I gotta get another hit of this ****...

Duck!
You just love it when people make threads like this don't you?

Blake

Blake
You just love it when people make threads like this don't you?
I do, because it gives me an excuse to pretend I've taken a hit of acid and to post like some acid-freak about the next GTA game.

KM.

I sure hope it isn't based on England, or London. It just seems really boring to me. Uhh.... let's go to the pub....

Seriously, if I had my way, it would be based on the entire Earth, and the moon, and you could go anywhere you wanted in real time. Even visit your own town and destroy your neighborhood. And even sneek onto a space shuttle and go to the moon and leap craters. But realistically, I wouldn't mind maybe a couple of cities that are well spread between eachother by ocean, and one of them would be to the north like New York type city kind of like LC but larger, and more better.... Also It would snow and you could go onto snow mobiles. Then there would be the other city to the south which would be tropical and stuff. I'm done.

KieranMurphy
I do, because it gives me an excuse to pretend I've taken a hit of acid and to post like some acid-freak about the next GTA game.

KM.
Yeah, you've made better posts like that, I'd give this one a 5/10.

Blake

In San andreas we now have a console in our Safe House where we can play "They Crawled From Uranus"
In the next GTA, we'll see a PS2 in our Safe House where we can play GT4.

The Next gta should be based in australia, then It could have the whole country without any separate islands (except tasmania). A damn big wild out back country style in the middle and 6 different cities each as big as the last.

The main character could be Crocodile dundee, just imagine the halirious quotes from him during the game play. The radio music could have all aussie hits. a boomerang could be a weapon and could hit people down the street.

It would sure butter my crumpet

TwinTurboJay
Well, I think the next GTA should be in Russia, ex KGP, old CIA, Russian Mafia...winter, vodca, GOOD TIMES,,, driving around in modified Volga's
I think you mean KGB and VODKA. I think they should make the capital cities into gta (London, Dublin, Berlin, Paris, Bagdad etc) You buy the cities that you want and put one on and when you get tired of the citie that you have go to the airport, buy a ticket for the city that you want and when half way through your flight and it will pause and will say something like "Please insert GTA Dublin disk to continue" an flight will resume and you will land in the citie that you choose. What do you think of the name "GTA, the world riot" also you can hijack the plane or you can shoot people on the plane or swear at the hostess or slap her on the arse or spill your drink on yourself in turbulance. what do you guys think?

seymour619
The Next gta should be based in australia, then It could have the whole country without any separate islands (except tasmania). A damn big wild out back country style in the middle and 6 different cities each as big as the last.

The main character could be Crocodile dundee, just imagine the halirious quotes from him during the game play. The radio music could have all aussie hits. a boomerang could be a weapon and could hit people down the street.

It would sure butter my crumpet
Yeah, that would rule.
"Let's see; I'm in Sidney, and my next mission is in... Port Hedland. Where the bloody hell is that?
<map loads>
It iiiiiiiis right over... Aw, bugger.
Some of those roads look iffy. Better jack me a Roadtrain.
Hey, there's a Mack R600 Coolpower! It's even got turrets on top! I'll be just like Max, I will.
drive for 6 hours
start humming the theme to Mad Max
drive for 6 hours
Does Mad Max even have theme music?
drive for 6 hours
What have I been humming?
drive for 6 hours
Bugger me, my arse hurts.
drive for 14 hours
Ha! Bugger, arse hurts. That's funny.
drive for 10 hours.
throw another shrimp on the barbie
drive for 10 hours.
Stop off for a schooner of Victoria Bitter. Play knifey-spoony with one of the locals. Laugh at a Yank for ordering Fosters.
drive for 14 hours.
Damn, hit a 'roo! Wrecked my truck. I'll have to walk. Hope another car comes along soon.
walk for 30 hours
Hey, there's a car... oh. It's a Ford, not touching that.
walk for 15 hours
'Nother car coming. Busy road, this.
It's a Commodore!
Out the car, mate! <yoinks!>
drive for a week
Finally made it. What's the mission?
Well, bugger me! It's Steve Irwin!"
"Crikey, mate! I need you to deliver this package to Sidney! Crikey!"

Great fun.

KieranMurphy
I didn't really try. I'm getting lazy.

I promise to do better next time.

KM.
Yeah, you better *shakes fist* :lol:
emohawk
Yeah, that would rule.
"Let's see; I'm in Sidney, and my next mission is in... Port Hedland. Where the bloody hell is that?
<map loads>
It iiiiiiiis right over... Aw, bugger.
Some of those roads look iffy. Better jack me a Roadtrain.
Hey, there's a Mack R600 Coolpower! It's even got turrets on top! I'll be just like Max, I will.
drive for 6 hours
start humming the theme to Mad Max
drive for 6 hours
Does Mad Max even have theme music?
drive for 6 hours
What have I been humming?
drive for 6 hours
Bugger me, my arse hurts.
drive for 14 hours
Ha! Bugger, arse hurts. That's funny.
drive for 10 hours.
throw another shrimp on the barbie
drive for 10 hours.
Stop off for a schooner of Victoria Bitter. Play knifey-spoony with one of the locals. Laugh at a Yank for ordering Fosters.
drive for 14 hours.
Damn, hit a 'roo! Wrecked my truck. I'll have to walk. Hope another car comes along soon.
walk for 30 hours
Hey, there's a car... oh. It's a Ford, not touching that.
walk for 15 hours
'Nother car coming. Busy road, this.
It's a Commodore!
Out the car, mate! <yoinks!>
drive for a week
Finally made it. What's the mission?
Well, bugger me! It's Steve Irwin!"
"Crikey, mate! I need you to deliver this package to Sidney! Crikey!"

Great fun.
I wouldn't be suprised :lol:. I'd like a long road like that though, imagine the speeds you could get up to!

Blake

gta:toranto, based off of toronto, take place in this time period. and this one should be able to totally customize your guy, skin colour facial features and what not before the game starts. it should also have skateboards in it. maybe even a submarine. and i think the could even do like a plan thing where you go to detroit or new york. so part of the game in canada n the other part in the states and you can keep switching by taking a comercial plane.
but i defenatly think they should do the skin colour, facial feature,etc. thing for sure though....... anyone agree??

Back