Next patch... What do you think?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossellini
  • 87 comments
  • 6,851 views
Messages
113
In your opinion, what are most important things that needs to be fixed?

for me:

- we should be able to make a back up of our save file
- b-spec fast forward
- time trial leaderboards
- online matchmaking and possibility to invite friends in your room
 
- Online Matchmaking
- Hood View
- Mechanical Damage
 
You can invite friends too room, well sort of they have to look under your profile than join the room.
 
Practise before a race, and being able to exit single (non-champ) races, make setup changes, and try again without reloading the track.
 
Ferrari f1's being able to race against other cars online
Able to invite friends to game.
Mechanical damage(Only the WRC cars seem to be affected did do 160mph then after a crash barley scrapeed 105 mph)
Rain on more tracks ie top gear test track.
More Night races
 
- Qualifying
- New championships to enter/longer races/more races per championship
- Increased used car lot size
- Small increase in XP awarded to remove too much grind element - but keep the difficulty
- AI intelligence tweaks
- Online tweaks (match making/party system)
- Some XP/cr awarded online. Say based on miles in the race 1000xp and 1500cr per mile? and has to be in a public lobby not a friends lounge.
- individually tweakable gear ratios
- I personally would like to be able to play with engine management settings (fuel maps, ignition timing etc.)

Probably will take a long time to do all that though haha. Still love the game.
 
1. fix the AI's
2. allow you to change cars while in pit stop in free run in online( as you enter free race and not as you enter the pit stop)
3. headlights remain on until you turn them off
4. individiually change the gear ratios
5. Build a track from scratch( more options as well)
6. The way you list your cars in your garage( max power,etc.) to remain that way until you change it
7. extra feature allowing you to showcase your photos and replays whilst online
 
I think from all these points PD can start to think about GT6 :)

Seriously, what do you think, what would come out if PD fixed all the user's wishes?
For sure they cannot do something that everyone likes. If they modify something here thousands would roar up why they did that, while others would be satisfied.

But lets hope the guys at PD will register the biggest and most serious wishes, and they are fixing it with some patch.
 
Ability to backup savegames.
Online time trial leader boards.
Matchmaking system & Credit or exp awarded for online races.
A way to invite PSN friends to my lobby.
And option that only the host can start a race.
More options settings for car restrictions and tyre useage for online.
 
Everything stated above and:

A bigger roster of Nascars such as the Nationwide or Trucks but I doubt that'll happen.
 
Already a patch coming out I believe but...back up save data.
 
"Default" driving options. I'm sick of having to turn off TCS and ABS every time I get a new car. I'd also like to have a default brake balance, but I think that's venturing into unreasonable.
 
- Online Matchmaking
- Hood View
- Mechanical Damage

Why are you all talking about, that there is no mechanical damage?
When I hit a wall several time, my car tends to drive to the left or to the right like the axle is broken or something.
And I can't reach the top speed anymore. It only revs to 4k or something like this. Try it in practice mode.
There is mechanical damage!
 
Leaderboards!

Not getting stuck in online race that no one knows who the host is and the race never starts.

gifts (upload failed) fixed.

If I'm dreaming though I'd like more A-spec events.
 
Why are you all talking about, that there is no mechanical damage?
When I hit a wall several time, my car tends to drive to the left or to the right like the axle is broken or something.
And I can't reach the top speed anymore. It only revs to 4k or something like this. Try it in practice mode.
There is mechanical damage!

There is? Well, according to Kaz on twitter mechanical damage will be added later on. I haven't had any mechanical damage so far, but I'll try it out in practice mode.
 
Practise before a race, and being able to exit single (non-champ) races, make setup changes, and try again without reloading the track.

You can practice before a race. I was just going for 5 minutes driving with the other people in the lobby. We were waiting for more to join so the host would start the actual race.
 
Definately the most needed:

- B-spec pause!!!
- More A-spec events OR increased XP to get rid of the repeating!!!
- Increase prize money
- Online (everything is horrible, it's a complete disappointment)
 
Back up Save Game
Back up Save Game
Back up Save Game
Back up Save Game
Back up Save Game

and....

Back up Save Game:idea:

At least make it so a HD Backup and Restore did what it was SUPPOSED to do. That way, with GB's of data in most peoples PS3 HD, swapping Game Saves would be VERY rare.

I lost my entire career and garage TWICE on Shift. I told EA I would never buy a game with a protected Game Save ever again. Boy, was I wrong!

OK, OK... other than that:

Better online system.
Mechanical damage (Kaz says it's coming, anyway)
Fix opponent's headlights so you can see them in the mirror
Removable steering wheel in cockpit view. (if you have a wheel, it's weird to see ANOTHER wheel on the screen)
 
More spaces to upload photos
Mechanical damage
Quicker cosmetic damage
Bonnet view (I've noticed the R32 Skyline has one. Probably some others too.)
 
Mechanical damage is going to be the on the next patch with some other things. I want cockpits for standard cars and rewind fast forward replays.
 
realistically they can add

- lots and lots of leaderboards
- xp/credits in online
 
In your opinion, what are most important things that needs to be fixed?

for me:

- we should be able to make a back up of our save file
- b-spec fast forward
- time trial leaderboards
- online matchmaking and possibility to invite friends in your room

Your pretty much spot on in my eyes dude, apart from lederboards for everything like prologue... car make/model on certain tracks, drift learderboards etc.
 
Stig challenge.(race the stig in different cars around the top gear track)

Use B spec racers to make up cars on the grid for online. ( If you have a room of 4 people, they can all bring in 1/2 or 4 B spec drivers, to make the total up and also the challenge)

F1 style qualifying online before a race. Set time limit people can go in and out of the session to check times, see who's purple sectoring. The go back out to try and better it. When the session time expires the grid is automatically set via times then you go and race.
 
Brake upgrades in the Tuning Shop.

The brake topic again...
What's the problem with the brakes? Please, don't tell me that the available brake setup is _unable to block the wheels_ ...
Or are you worried about the temperature of the brakes that does not even count in the game?
If you think that pros are changing the brakes because they want to stop the car in a shorter distance, then you are wrong.
 
- Back up Saved games
- Fix the Chassis restore. It's ridiculous that after 1 lap, i need to spend 50% of the car's value to restore it.
- Fix some cars performance. No way in hell a 512 BB will keep up with an Enzo or a Countach LP will keep up with my Murci SV. Even for a lap.
- Add more Wheels!
- Possibility to change wheels on non premium cars
- Fix the paint option. I want to preview my car with the new paint.
- Fix the vacuum cleaner sound of most cars.
- Add more A spec events
- Add more Toscana Tarmac type of events.
 
1. Time Trial leader boards

2. XP/credits from online races

3. Invite friends to lobby

4. Fast forward replays and b-spec

None of these require any major changes to the game itself and should be implemented within the next month.
 
Back