Next Season of the Photomode Tournament starts August 31

• Thread starter NTX
  • 83 comments
U wanna know when its gonna start?? For me it can start a couple of days after the current tournament is over.

So, to let U guys know, the next Photomode Tournament will have a qualification round. A theme will be given (notice that the theme will be the same for 2.0 and PMC), and then U guys just have to submit via PM, saying witch bracket will U enter. I was also thinking that the submission time for this round should be 7 days. It gives people more time to make their shots, this way people can do things with no rush.
After the qualification round is over, the 16 most voted entries will pass to Round 1, where they will be randomly matched. If less than 16 entries enter (ex. in the PMC bracket) all those entries will enter the next fase. The people that didn´t qualified in the other bracket (ex. 2.0 bracket) will be "transfered" to the PMC bracket to fill the available spots, if of course, exists less than 16 entries. The tournament will begin shortly after the current one is over, maybe 2 or 3 days after.
Thats it, sorry for the big text, but I want that all people knows exactly what its going to happen. :cheers:

Well, just to let U guys know, the next season of the Tournament will begin on March 26 (one week from today) with the qualification round.
I hope the date is ok, I would start this week, but I am only at home until Wednesday...and in the next week the Tournament can have my full attention.
👍

Well I have just received a "entry" from Speedster, but mate, when U submit your final entry next week, U will say then which side U will enter ok:tup:?
In the qualification rounds there is no limit of entries. After that the 16 most voted will pass to the next round.
Ok?:)

Well I have just received a "entry" from Speedster, but mate, when U submit your final entry next week, U will say then which side U will enter ok:tup:?
In the qualification rounds there is no limit of entries. After that the 16 most voted will pass to the next round.
Ok?:)

Well what is theme we have to go by? Is it open?

Will there be a topic to submit what side you're going to and theme next week or what?

The qualification theme will be given next week (March 26). I will create a thread of course. 👍

I don't want to be annoying, but I think the best theme for the quali round is free. We had it last time too and we had some great pics! Just a suggestion.

LOL!

Yonkers or Bonkers = An extended period of time.
I suppose its lingo only us who live down under can understand. 👍

I don't want to be annoying, but I think the best theme for the quali round is free. We had it last time too and we had some great pics! Just a suggestion.

I´m thinking in a "wide" range theme, not a limited one. Don´t worry:tup:

So, will the theme and qualifying start on the 26th?

Or will it be like the last one, with a few days for people to throw in themes and stating if they're running on PMC or 2.0?

Yes mate, I will give the theme on March 26...and then U must send your entry to me via PM (7 days to submit).

Yes mate, I will give the theme on March 26...and then U must send your entry to me via PM (7 days to submit).

Yeah but Beerz wants to know if you want us to send a theme idea to you, along with our final entry and class, like we all did last time when we said whether we'd be in PMC or 2.0.

Yeah but Beerz wants to know if you want us to send a theme idea to you, along with our final entry and class, like we all did last time when we said whether we'd be in PMC or 2.0.

Yes...if U guys could send a theme idea it would be nice. 👍
Hope this tournament goes well, its my 1st one:nervous:

Dude, really, start it today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow but not monday dude..

We still have next weekend to send our entries, so it isn't that bad.

Can't wait till the competition starts. It's nice to finally become a competitor again (even though hosting the comp last time was good fun 👍 )

Whats wrong with Monday Ray? I also would like for it to start sooner but the date set is fine for me.

I seriously have nay time after monday. Plus lots of homework next weekend.

...and looks like we already have a winner for the 2.0 side.
jacoja will be in it... :)

So NTX, can we start posting theme ideas or what?

Back