Next Week's GT Sport Update is Set to Add Wet Weather Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since rain is going to be present soon, I think it'd be also good if it would feature actual traction controls for cars as well.

In the previous titles, there used to be the Torque Distributing Center Differential available for 4WD vehicles in the game, which can really help a lot in tracks with wet surfaces when set to 50F/50R. I'm not sure if this is also present in GT Sport.
It was a tuning part though. And tuning is not present in GTS. Only cars that have it from factory have it in GTS.

The track could be Road America or Circuit of the Americas since the new track has never been in a GT game before and the GT WT is being held in America.

What about Laguna Seca? Could it be that? That tweet from Kaz could have been the corkscrew turn possible?

Edit: Never mind, the post was a fake pic from a fake account.

Last edited:
Spa has been pretty much been confirmed. Just check Grab Turismo's Instagram :)

I am extremely happy with this!

It was a tuning part though. And tuning is not present in GTS. Only cars that have it from factory have it in GTS.

The track could be Road America or Circuit of the Americas since the new track has never been in a GT game before and the GT WT is being held in America.

I also have a strong feeling it's gonna be Road America (CoolTrack), would love to see Zolder or that track in Dubai.
Either way I'm jst excited of rain and that S2K n S13.

I'm sure I saw @Jordan say it was "new to the series"....

:boggled:
Nope. What he did say was:
Nothing is solid enough to report on yet, but if what we are hearing is true another real-world circuit — which has never before appeared in a Gran Turismo game — is coming to GT Sport…
And that bolded bit is important to the meaning of the sentence.

In fact if will be nice when the wipers will actually be ON the windshield! We have a FEW raindrops around the whole car and when U take an ND Miata on the rainy road the roof is NOT up! In fact Im very disappointed how the rain looks in GT Sport - love the game but the lack of time and weather change is still the pain in the a... The rain in Project Cars looks MUCH better when compared (yep, replay is horrible but during the race its good). I think PS4 has the power to do a perfect job even with the snow so why THIS???

I dont care about wet weather on current tracks. We are due for a new track right? It seems like Autopolis was the last one and that was ages ago.

I'm going with Spoon S2000, Spoon S2000 race car, Amuse S2000 road car or Mugen S2000.

Yep, we need new tracks desperatelly but as stated many years ago Kaz said that we get one every month or so and where we get now??? Many of his statements was only stories and fairytales but the REAL thing is nowhere. Yep, we get some cars now and then but we have only a FEW compared to older titles (I know there was hundred versions of Miata etc. but still). In fact I think GT Sport will be a SUPERB game when we get all the tracks we had back on the road so far - Complex String was hilarious, Pikes Peak, Red Rock Walley, Autumn Ring also GREAT, Grindelwald etc. etc.).

And I want Brno from our country and also Škoda cars would be great cause we made some ASTONISHING ones like 130 RS, Fabia S2000 and lot of WRC/Sport versions. 130 RS would be GREAT alongside those older/historical cars we already have... Just take a look guys:

130rs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back