NFL: 2012 Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 1,711 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
CAM
Cowher makes a good point. Will we see Alex Smith?

Cinderella story, QB gets kicked to the curb and then leads his team to victory on the biggest stage.

I think that would be a nice to end the season.

CAM

Cinderella story, QB gets kicked to the curb and then leads his team to victory on the biggest stage.

No....they let Kap start, if he's not injured, it's his to win or lose

they just said 10 mins in to power outage? more like 20!

So this is the power of German Engineering

Also, the 49ers should just use the A-11, no way a DB can easily stop Kaepernick running a streak

CAM

As much as I like Alex. I doubt we'll see him. Not unless Colin gets injured or something.

I don't understand John losing his cool....nobody he's fussing at can fix anything any faster...just a waste of energy

If the 49ers win this game, conspiracy theorists will have a whole new thing to think about. :lol:

34 minutes of absolutely nothing at all in this Super Bowl.

I'm sure most San Fran fans are saying the same thing. :lol:

Edit: Well there you go, finally a 49er's TD.

Last edited:
How long until people make jokes about the Gangnam Style Wonderful Pistachios commercial?

Jahgee1124
Crackin' Gangnam Style

That was funny.

I have a feeling this gets close, Raven Harbaugh looks not confident at all.

Not exactly. :sly:

:lol: Well yo soy joven. Just saw this facebook post

Jim puts in Alex Smith, Alex Smith comes back and he's on the 1 yard line, it's 4th down with 1 second left on the clock, the clock is stopped though. The 49ers are down 20-26, and they will tie with this touchdown. Alex Smith snaps the ball, then knees it, ending the game.

That would make THE most ****ing perfect thing ever. Just a big "**** you" to Jim Harbaugh for sitting him. You never bench someone with a QBR of 104. That's just not ****ing right.

Just to get a perspective, can somebody in the UK and somebody in AUS/NZ say what time it is there.

Another touchdown for SF!

3.33 AM in the Netherlands. :D That's 2.33 in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back