NFL: 2012 Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 1,711 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy. That power outage really broke the Ravens.

Spacegoat
We've got a game now. All tied up.

Not really ;).

I called that the Niners would bring it back, now I'm feeling we have a big turnover left in the cards.

My man Culliver continuing to suck on a fat one.

Did you just see Jim's freak out? That was golden! :lol:

That Benz for less than $30,000!? That looks like a $70,000 car!

Wow...they're just not even creating a "real" reality show that can shine a couple years before becoming over-scripted, overacted, and over corporatized anymore, are they?

Wow...they're just not even creating a "real" reality show that can shine a couple years before becoming over-scripted, overacted, and over corporatized anymore, are they?

You mean that as in, they're trying to make San Francisco make a comeback and win?

Nah, that stoopid looking "Job" show

"Reality" shows gather viewers as if they were a flock of sheep.

I can see SF make a comeback, but my money is still on Baltimore.

I'm probably missing something but why did the ravens go for a field goal and not a touchdown that last run?

"Reality" shows gather viewers as if they were a flock of sheep.

I can see SF make a comeback, but my money is still on Baltimore.

Baltimore is very twitchy right now....playing not to make a mistake....SF has mo and can lay it all out....the one still fighting is usually the victor

So say the 49ers score. That should leave Flacco and Co, around 1 minute and 30 seconds with 3 timeouts to get into field goal range.

So say the 49ers score. That should leave Flacco and Co, around 1 minute and 30 seconds with 3 timeouts to get into field goal range.

49ers go for 2 points here. Makes no sense not to because either they will be up by one or by 3.

Doesn't matter, game is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back