NFS for PC acquisition inquiry

• Thread starter falken28
  • 17 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi everyone,

Glad to be here, just a question. As of now, is it only through origin that I can buy the game?

Did anyone happen to know if they're coming out with a cd as well?

TIA! :D

I bought it on Origin which was really risky for me since I have had some pretty big problems with Origin in the past but I really wanted this game.

I would have much prefered to buy a hard copy of it but as of now it looks like that only a digital version will be available.

So unless you wait a while for it to go on sale I would say go ahead and get it, but it won't be going on sale anytime soon because they are adding plenty of free content updates. We have had three big content update in four months so I doubt it will dropping in price any time soon!

Hope to see you out there!​

Thanks good friend!! You're the deciding factor, I'll but the game through origin as well! last one, how big the the game to be dowloaded? :D

Super thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!!

That was a confusing thing to me lol

Before I bought it was released to pc I looked it up so I knew how much space I needed (since I only have a 256 SSD). The Website said 30 Gbs but once download and it is currently at 14.8 gigs lol

I would also that buying the deluxe edition, for me personally, was completely worth it lol the discount and the starter car was completely worth ten extra bucks being a big fan of the need for speed series.

I will say also I am impressed with the difficulty compared to previous NFS games and so far the length of time to be sunk in this game. Yes it has it's shortcoming but it really does seem like EA really believes in this game and will spend the appropriate resources so I really believe in this game.

I will warn you don't barf once the story starts, I have never seen such bad acting and script writing haha​

Right Now these are my two babies haha my second one, the ford focus, is my main drift build haha
0016.jpg
0017.jpg

no wonder your picture lol :)) i bought the game, currently downloading it already! sooooo excited, been a fan of the series too!

Note that the PC version does not have the Hot Rods and the Community updates. Even some of the Legends update isn't available. Ghost Games said they'll be coming soon. The game doesn't have the new GTR either.

Which is frustrating because day one that they announced that the pc would have a later release (which I was livid I was already waiting for the game) they said that when it was released that it would be up to date having all the same updates that the console version had... they always said that.. hopefully we don't have too much longer waiting for updates lol​

Hi everyone,

Glad to be here, just a question. As of now, is it only through origin that I can buy the game?

Did anyone happen to know if they're coming out with a cd as well?

TIA! :D
You have to have Origin to play the game regardless of how you buy it, which is stupid. :( Origin is a serious downside to any EA game.

BTW, welcome to GTP! :cheers: Beginner's tip: if you're replying to someone, it's helpful to click "reply" on their post so they know you're talking to them.

Which is frustrating because day one that they announced that the pc would have a later release (which I was livid I was already waiting for the game) they said that when it was released that it would be up to date having all the same updates that the console version had... they always said that.. hopefully we don't have too much longer waiting for updates lol​

That's EA for you.

How long have pc people been playing nfs?
Got it for ps4, got bored of it in a month, now I come back just for updates

I have been playing it for almost a couple weeks now and I'm enjoying it and I'm seeing myself still dropping a good bit more time into it lol​

You have to have Origin to play the game regardless of how you buy it, which is stupid. :( Origin is a serious downside to any EA game.

BTW, welcome to GTP! :cheers: Beginner's tip: if you're replying to someone, it's helpful to click "reply" on their post so they know you're talking to them.

thanks for the tip too!

c
How long have pc people been playing nfs?
Got it for ps4, got bored of it in a month, now I come back just for updates

i think it came out 2 weeks ago bro

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, just wanna get back to you. come add me ign: Allueixs

currently lvl 47 and enjoying a few cars :))

I have been playing it for almost a couple weeks now and I'm enjoying it and I'm seeing myself still dropping a good bit more time into it lol​

Back