NFS Heat car list, but by car category.

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 12 comments
United States
Connecticut
Ridley-X4
It seems that there are categories for the cars, according to the official car list. But all the cars are sorted alphabetically as a singular list, so I re-arranged the list into categories. We should keep in mind that there'll be cars added in updates so categories that only have one or a few cars could get additional models. I also wonder if there could be some typos/errors with this list, as I'm just transcribing what's on the page...

Coupe
Acura RSX-S '04
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R '02
Mercedes-AMG C63 '18
Nissan 370Z 50th Anniversary Edition '18
Nissan 370Z Nismo '18
Nissan 180SX Type X '96
Nissan 350Z '08
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '99
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '93
Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero '02
Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R '71
Polestar 1 '20
Subaru BRZ Premium '14

Performance

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio '16
Audi S5 Sportback '17
BMW M4 '18
BMW M2 Competition '19
BMW M4 GTS '16
BMW M3 '06
BMW M3 Evolution II '88
BMW M3 '10
BMW M5 '18
Porsche Panamera Turbo '17

Sportscar

Acura NSX '17
Aston Martin DB11 '17
Audi R8 V10 Performance '19
BMW i8 Coupe '18
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '19
Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport '17
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '13
Honda NSX Type-R '92
Infiniti Q60S '17
Jaguar F-Type R '17
Mercedes-AMG GT R '17
Mercedes-AMG GT '15
Porsche 911 GT3 RS '19
Porsche Cayman GT4 '15
Porsche 911 Carrera GTS '18
Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS '18
Porsche 718 Cayman GTS '18
Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series '18
Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 '73
Porsche 911 Carrera S '96
SRT Viper GTS '14

Classic
Aston Martin DB5 '64
Chevrolet Camaro SS '67
Chevrolet Bel Air '55
Chevrolet C10 Stepside Pickup '65
Dodge Charger '69
Ford Mustang '65
Ford Mustang Boss 302 '69
Ford Mustang Foxbody '90
Mercury Cougar '67
Plymouth Barracuda '70
Pontiac Firebird '77
Volvo Amazon P130 '70

Supercar

Ferrari Testarossa '84
Ferrari 488 Pista '19
Ferrari 458 Spider '14
Ferrari 458 Italia '14
Ferrari F40 '88
Ferrari 488 GTB '15
Ford GT '17
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '89
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ '19
Lamborghini Huracan Performante '18
Lamborghini Huracan '18
Lamborghini Diablo SV '95
Lamborghini Murcielago SV '10
McLaren 600LT '18
McLaren 570S '15
Nissan GT-R Nismo '17
Nissan GT-R '17
Porsche 911 GT2 RS '18

Hypercar

Aston Martin Vulcan '16
Ferrari FXX-K Evo '18
Ferrari LaFerrari '16
Koenigsegg Regera '16
McLaren P1 '15
McLaren P1 GTR '15
Pagani Huayra BC '17
Porsche 918 Spyder '15

Open-top
BMW i8 Roadster '18
BMW Z4 M40i '20
BMW M4 Convertible '18
Honda S2000 '09
Jaguar F-Type R Convertible '19
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster '19
Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder '18
Lamborghini Aventador S '18
Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster '18
Lamborghini Huracan Spyder '18
Mazda MX-5 '96
Mazda MX-5 '15
McLaren 570S Spider '18
Mercedes-AMG GT S Roadster '19
Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Cabriolet '18
Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series Cabriolet '18

SUV
BMW X6 M '16
Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '15
Mercedes-AMG G63 '17

Pickup
Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 '17
Ford F-150 Raptor '16

Muscle
Buick Grand National '87
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '14
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '14
Ford Mustang GT '15

Hot Hatch
Ford Focus RS '16
Honda Civic Type-R '00
Honda Civic Type-R '15
Mercedes-AMG A45 '14
Mini Countryman John Cooper Works '17
Volkswagen Beetle '63
Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport '16
Volkswagen Golf GTI '76

Trackday

Lotus Exige S '06

Offroad

Land Rover Defender 110 Double Cab Pickup '16

Rally

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X '08
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX '07
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '06
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '10

Sedan
Volvo 242DL '75

As for cars owned by prior games' NPCs, the cars in the list most similar to those other cars is where they'll be as far as categories go, even if the model year isn't 100% the same like with Razor's M3 and Rachel's 350Z.

Next, I could see the Sedan, Rally, Trackday, Off-Road, Pickup, and SUV categories getting more vehicles. For the pickups, I could see the RAM Rebel being likely, as well as the newer Ford Ranger Raptor. For SUVs, that could be a bit easier, with likely candidates being the Lamborghini Urus, the Porsche Macan, the Jaguar F-Pace SVR, and the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifolgio. For Rally, I could see the Lancia Delta being put there, if not in Hot Hatch. I'm not sure about the Trackday and Offroad classes, though. The only thing that seems similar to the Defender that's in the latter group is the Hummer H3T, I guess. And for the Trackday class, I'm not sure about that, either. Same with Sedans - I can't think of anything at the moment.

Maybe the Trackday and Off-Road categories are meant to have something special in common, given that their names seem like opposites of each other and each seems to have only one car listed. Perhaps they're like one-make categories?

Either way, it's gonna be fun seeing if you can really take an NA Mazda Roadster against various Lamborghini roadsters, especially with engine swaps being confirmed. I'm even interested in the other side of things, where I could be preparing multiple cars in a given category for different levels of events.

the car classing sure looks weird but I don't think it does anything in game. I do wonder will there be any benefit in using the SUV and trucks, back in Payback the SUV and trucks are not that great at off road either.

the car classing sure looks weird but I don't think it does anything in game. I do wonder will there be any benefit in using the SUV and trucks, back in Payback the SUV and trucks are not that great at off road either.

I thought the classes in Payback were only planned at some point, and were eventually scrapped sometime before launch.

I thought the classes in Payback were only planned at some point, and were eventually scrapped sometime before launch.

Yea but I meant the car spec, the trucks and SUV in Payback is available for the off road spec only (except the DLC ones). They are pretty useless even at off road races compared to other cars.

Yea but I meant the car spec, the trucks and SUV in Payback is available for the off road spec only (except the DLC ones). They are pretty useless even at off road races compared to other cars.

Yeah. It could be interesting if there's limitations to the tuning per category (like only being able to go so far towards a particular extreme, or a particular tier range), but I think what'd be best would be if each category served as a potential limitation. So you could have a tier 2 event, but be limited to a single category, or maybe even a combination of them, and sometimes all categories would be available.

I don't think they will use the car classes to set limitation on the cars, likely just use the base stats to see how far the car can go and have the engine swaps to push it to the limits. I think the classes at most is just an indication on which side of the bias the is on stock performance, I seem to remember they said something about the cars can be tuned to either end of the extreme. I'm quite curious how well a road and grip spec SUV will run, Range Rover SVR and Colorado in race spec is god awful in Payback.

The category of the cars are weird though, some of the cars like the 911 GT3 RS, M4 GTS, Corvette ZR1 and 600LT probably could fit into a track car category. Same goes to the M5, Evo and Subaru could fit into sedan too.

I don't think they will use the car classes to set limitation on the cars, likely just use the base stats to see how far the car can go and have the engine swaps to push it to the limits. I think the classes at most is just an indication on which side of the bias the is on stock performance, I seem to remember they said something about the cars can be tuned to either end of the extreme. I'm quite curious how well a road and grip spec SUV will run, Range Rover SVR and Colorado in race spec is god awful in Payback.

That's too bad - I think having class limitations could make things interesting, forcing players to use a variety of cars and try to work within limitations. It'd be neat if there was a combination of class limitations but also tier limitations, so you could see what you can do when you're limited to tuning a car below 199PR or something like that. If there's not class limitations, I think having car-by-car limitations could be neat, where you may have an event where you can only use a certain automaker, or there could even be a custom option to pick what vehicles you'd want to limit you and others players to, in an online event.

The category of the cars are weird though, some of the cars like the 911 GT3 RS, M4 GTS, Corvette ZR1 and 600LT probably could fit into a track car category. Same goes to the M5, Evo and Subaru could fit into sedan too.

Yeah, I think there were some typos that they made in the list. Like the 458 Spider not being in the open top group.

That's too bad - I think having class limitations could make things interesting, forcing players to use a variety of cars and try to work within limitations. It'd be neat if there was a combination of class limitations but also tier limitations, so you could see what you can do when you're limited to tuning a car below 199PR or something like that. If there's not class limitations, I think having car-by-car limitations could be neat, where you may have an event where you can only use a certain automaker, or there could even be a custom option to pick what vehicles you'd want to limit you and others players to, in an online event.

Tier limitation should be in it, NFS 2015 did have a Outlaw mission on escaping with a 100BHP car.

Limitation for events as an option will be nice, like the blueprint system in Forza Horizon 3 and 4. I don’t really like predetermined classes like back in HP2010 where the longer end game races are only for hypercars.

Yeah, I think there were some typos that they made in the list. Like the 458 Spider not being in the open top group.

A lot of them doesn’t makes much sense, if the app is right some of the cars like both MX5 has no open top option.

But the app sure miss out a lot of stuff that are available in Payback.

Yeah. That sounds good - being able to pick on a car-by-car basis. I think it’d be nice if GT had something like that, too, for lobbies.

just missing 1st gen and 2nd gen viper, Mclaren f1, Carrera GT, 2002+ nsx, dc2 inte and ep3 civic, but other than that quite good list, especially for a nfs game

just missing 1st gen and 2nd gen viper, Mclaren f1, Carrera GT, 2002+ nsx, dc2 inte and ep3 civic, but other than that quite good list, especially for a nfs game
They very well could come as post-launch content, seeing how Heat is stated to be planned as a “living game.”

Back