NFS Most Wanted

• Thread starter Ram-Rod
  • 406 comments
Lol my Ps2 burned out about 5 months ago.Never owned a ps1 but borrowed everyone elses 24/7 lol.The joys of having generous friends:D

I'm on Blacklist #6 and I'm stuck. I have the bounty and the races done, but the only milestones I could do were the speed cameras. Whenever I would do one, I would sually complete all of them, but eventually get busted. And if I use Kaze's CLK 500, which is lvl 2, I can never get the chase to escalate. :(

try not to use a FR car as they are bloody hard to take of in a hurry in.Try an evo or something along those lines or take of in second gear with nos if you have to use a rear wheel drive.

Lamrock
I'm on Blacklist #6 and I'm stuck. I have the bounty and the races done, but the only milestones I could do were the speed cameras. Whenever I would do one, I would sually complete all of them, but eventually get busted. And if I use Kaze's CLK 500, which is lvl 2, I can never get the chase to escalate. :(

I had the same problem. I probably tried 20 times before I was able to get away. My hint? Stay on the highway and get ready to use the speedbreaker to see the roadblock and Rhinos. And then use the bus stop trick to cool yourself down.

Now I'm at Blacklist #4, with the Gallardo and Corvette C6 both in my hands :)

HAHAHAHAHA you left a new game for one thats almost a decade old, sorry I just find that hilarious.

However, I would probably do the same. The power of GT1 :)

BTW, MW 510 has heat level 10! :eek:

It still sucks though.

at the end, when ya drivin around in that chaos of X6 cops n stuff and finally hop the bridge, isnt there anythin more? all i get is a restart or quit menu :confused: i thought thered be a chance to hang around the city after

at the end, when ya drivin around in that chaos of X6 cops n stuff and finally hop the bridge, isnt there anythin more? all i get is a restart or quit menu :confused: i thought thered be a chance to hang around the city after

Nope. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

Sum it up?

Thats odd, I get to chose Continue, or Start a new career. When I continue, I get to free roam and stuff. Maybe because I have other races and challenges left.

I might as well answer both your questions at the same time.

stumpydino-

No, after you jump the construction bridge as Mia instructed, you cannot progress any further on the other side of the state as EA most likely created very little ahead of the original side of the state. The other side is where NFS Carbon takes off.

But yes, you can always drive around the original part of the city after that in MW.

But as always, EA gives you an unfortunate moment, where your bounty reaches state recognition, though after you're still stuck with MW's standard police up to Heat Level five. Level six can no longer be experienced in career mode, though the challenge series will still let you re-run it.

I'm playign MS again, and I have a question.
Is there a way to play with the Camaro, 911 GT2, SL65, etc. in career mode?
Thanks

Okay it's been months, but if anyone still reads this thread...
You only can get the special cars in the Black Edition of the game.

Back