NFS Most Wanted

• Thread starter Ram-Rod
  • 406 comments
Just bought the game, I started with the Cobalt.

I'm now taking on "Vic".

Should I keep the cars that I win?

I sold the VW and the IS300, I want to get a 'Stang or a Caddy.

godzilla_GTR
the flame can go up to level six and you get chased by black mufty c6 corvettes lol :D
They are FUN! But you can NOT outrun 'em.

You're only shot at out running them and you still can't is to use either M3 GTR, or Carrera GT, SLR, or Murcielago with all modifications. You gotta out maneuver them, or if you're desperate enough, you can try and take 'em on the highways.

BTW, does this chopper do anything to you like in HP2?

FatAssBR
That's your wanted status. The more you race with the same car and get chased by the cops, the more the bar fills up. I think it goes as up as 4x.
I thought it was you're speedbreaker count....But I like it as wanted status more..
But in Career, it hardly goes up for my M3 GTR!

the m3 is nowhere nere as good as the porsche carrera gt when it is fully tuned same top speed but porsche has better acceleration and much better handeling

This game is awesome!

I bought it on sale for $35 about a week ago. To tell you the truth I wasn't expecting it to be a very good game, since I hated Underground and Underground 2, but so far it's blown me away. You guys are complaining about the ps2 graphics, but I don't think that they're all that bad, I mean it is an old systemvnow , and I care about gameplay much more than graphics.

I just beat Blacklist #13, I could have gotten further but I spend most of my time getting in police chases.

Right now I'm driving #15's VW Golf.

P.S. How do you use the speedbreaker? I haven't found any use for it yet.

It also works wonders in dodging those damn SUVs.

I'm gearing up to race Baron now. I have a badass Eclipse (and I am trying to unlock some stuff to throw into my Lancer..it WILL be teh pawn!1!!1!!1). I had played the demo and mastered outrunning the cops on my PC so I was prepared for owning the cops as soon as I started Most Wanted. I generally get the pink slips from Blacklist races and sell their cars...I might keep Baron's Porsche though ;)

i unfortunately didnt get the cayman pinkslip, but believe me, the next guy's lancer just owns the porsche big time, im no.8 and closing in on razor, fast. i always use that that dark red pearlesent paint on my cars (in custom paint) it looks lush.

has anyone got the black edition? with extra cars such as an sl65 amg, corvette c6 r and more? coz if you haven't............................:banghead: you got kinda, ripped off sort of, but both versions are still brilliant

The Gallardo and 996 Turbo S are great cars for pursuits. I have completed the Blacklist and it was fun yeah (nice surprise after beating Razor ...NOT) and having to wait ages to get your M3 GTR back and finding out that it's rubbish (well imo anyway) is a bit of a let down. Once I won the Gallardo from BL #7 or 8 I think is when the races start getting nuts and wait till your wanted status goes up to the highest, damn Heat Level 5 just appears from nowhere.

I love noising up the cops though. hehe. Good fun.

gallardopursuit012nz.jpg

gallardopursuit022ms.jpg

151 Police Vehicles involved also.

I did have a video of this starting as soon as I hate Heat Level #5 at 10mins and it was just complete madness from their on in.

M3 GTR is a piece of crap. I did all I do in a Mitsu and ate up all the cops, got out of all the sticky situaions with no problem. using the M3 go me stuck in alot of places. not my choice in the list.

Level 6 is the killer. trucks and black vettes is the sweetness

Last night I beat Kaze in the Stang that I won from another rival but damn Kaze's Merc could launch. Luckily I got the pink slip for her car so I'm now riding around winning races, completing milestones, filling bounty to have a crack at Ming in his Lambo, and I really want that lambo!

And who was it that said you can't modify the DB9 to look good, either in this topic or another. I've done up a DB9 in My Cars taking inspiration from the DBR9 racer and it looks fine.

Yes the GTR is crap. I have the Black edition for ps2 so mine came with a bunch of unlocked cars including a street trim M3 GTR and 69 Camaro RS/SS. The GTR sucks balls mainly because the handling is horrid. I had more fun with the awd stock Gallardo. And imo, my car is the most pimp! Twin Turbo Dark Violet Lamborghini Gallardo with wide body kit (kit #1) and 6 spoke 5Zigen bronze rims and a small rear spoiler. The car is t3h sex. Will post pics later ;)

el flexo
i unfortunately didnt get the cayman pinkslip, but believe me, the next guy's lancer just owns the porsche big time, im no.8 and closing in on razor, fast. i always use that that dark red pearlesent paint on my cars (in custom paint) it looks lush.

has anyone got the black edition? with extra cars such as an sl65 amg, corvette c6 r and more? coz if you haven't............................:banghead: you got kinda, ripped off sort of, but both versions are still brilliant
Black Edition was definately worth the ten bucks.

FatAssBR
That's your wanted status. The more you race with the same car and get chased by the cops, the more the bar fills up. I think it goes as up as 4x.

I got 7x in the Black Edition. I don't know if that is only for the last of the challanges that you get 7x, sooo yeah.

I have Black Edition too. I was in Best Buy the other day and I saw a display of the regular one being played. The police cars are different on the regular edition. and the chopper looks better. still like the black edition but wish all the regular was included in it. It scemes the black edition has extra stuff but leaves out certain things. I guess there things that dont make the game but colors add to it if you ask me.

Just won the C6 'Vette. Anyone else really annoyed by the whistle of the supercharger? Yeah, sounds realistic, but after a couple minutes of driving it, it becomes more annoying then sitting under a fire alarm.

is it just me or do the challenege races get harder as they go?....lol nah i know they do but geez, the last one is bloody hard. gotta race for 30 minutes and get away on heat level 5 and it will get to level 6 before 15 mins. soooo hard. the only other one i havent done is the one where ur in the police car and u have to dodge 6 spikestrips or roadblocks i cant remeber what, but thats hard coz they demolish that piece of crap cop car.

has anyone completed all the challenge series races?

Whats up with the walls in MW? You hit the front corner of your car off the wall, steer away, and it some how sucks you inwards and pointing in the opposite direction?! Frustrating.

Another issue, other than giving a shot of NO2 when taking off from a standing stop, is there a way to not have your car burn out and take off in whatever direction it wants?!

Mmm, I know what you mean, SRV. It's especially annoying in pursuits when you're going for a quick getaway and the car just sits there doing burnouts.

skyline speed
Black edition???Why didnt anyone tell me!!It looks so awsome aww man!!

nobody told me either. I just happened to see black edition in the wb site and thought {OH Snap!} They may discontinue the black edition soon {according the GameStop}

From what I've heard, Black Edition isn't worth the extra money over the normal MW, all you get are a couple of un-tunable bonus cars, one more challenge, and a bonus DVD.

Latest Posts

Back