NFS Payback Only Racing Game to Crack November PS Store Top 20

This is mostly because NFS was half price. GT Sport had some sales too but not as good and I think tons of people got it from retail or bundles.

I was going to buy this but then I realized I will never play it. GT Sport has murdered all other racing games for me. No other game gives me the online competitive racing Sport does.

Couldn't agree more. I love Assetto Corsa because it's the best/most realistic sim but you just can't beat GT Sport right now. The online racing is way too much fun and it's something all other sims are missing. The intensity of a great race is unbeatable and GT Sport delivers 10 for every 1 that other sims do. At least.

I was going to buy this but then I realized I will never play it. GT Sport has murdered all other racing games for me. No other game gives me the online competitive racing Sport does.
Well if that was your criteria, I feel you're expecting it to be doing something which was not part of it's aim, whatsoever. Car culture is the general appeal of this game, not sanctioned, BOP, Motorsport racing. I can still find fun in these games, as it seems there is not one game it that managed to capture every aspect of racing and car culture. They all have a weakness.

This is mostly because NFS was half price. GT Sport had some sales too but not as good and I think tons of people got it from retail or bundles
GTS also had tons of sales, is still on sale, and was heavily bundled.

Last edited:
Need for Speed Payback is a game with some good ideas and more than a few bad ways of executing them. The story gives you a good basis for a non-traditional racing game, and aping Forza Horizon isn't a bad way to go about it. The handling is purely arcade in style and fun to play, and the environments can give you some pretty good racing areas.

Back