Hey guys,
I have a pretty interesting question, where do I get the DLCs for NFS Shift 1? I looked for them in the PS store but no luck. Couldn't find anything on nfs web or ea web.
Hey guys,
I have a pretty interesting question, where do I get the DLCs for NFS Shift 1? I looked for them in the PS store but no luck. Couldn't find anything on nfs web or ea web.
So I was able to get the Ferrari dlc and the exotic one. I have a feeling its going to get delisted one day its already been 11 years since nfs shift got released.
Pgr3 and pgr4s dlc got delisted along with forza 3 and 4. Once its gone its gone unless you mod or jtag your xbox 360 dont know if you can do the same on ps3 its not worth it because its lot of things to do also will get you banned.
It sucks to be honest how it gets delisted oh well its life.