NFS Underground, Underground 2, Most Wanted Top Speeds *New* Carbon speeds up!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT4_Rule
  • 129 comments
  • 14,717 views
skaterava
in NFSU2 i used that bit of motorway near the airport

yeah that's what i used
 
In NFS MW my Punto only reaches 380 Km/h:grumpy:
But it smoked every blacklist racer:sly:
 
i accidently deleted my nfsu2 game:( so i have to start again
 
Aww...

How the hell did you actually manage to delete it?
 
242mph-Skyline GT R -Underground 1, i used the drag race with the train and the jump.
 
397km/h (246.68mph) in my lamborghini murcielago it cant go any faster in free roam mode, ill try drag later and see how fast it can get

*edit* ive tried dragging with my murcielago and it still cuts out at 397km/h. ive also tried other cars (carrerra gt, cayman, slr, corvette) and none of them can surpass 395km/h so i dont know how anyone can get 407km/h(253mph)
 
It's probably your transmission settings, fyfee.

Updated leaderboard.
 
I've been trying out my crazy nutjob Celica in U2, and sadly realized that the game won't allow me to set the tranny higher than 227 for it.
 
Nope. It seems that there is maximum limits for how the transmission can be set for certain cars.
 
tell me more about these transmission settings. how do i change them?
 
It said on some FAQ that the Acura RSX can go beyond 250mph with some trick which you'll have to do in precise order.
Also, when you change the gear ratios it tells you the estimated top speed, but I don't know whether if that's reliable or not.
 
It isn't, but it is quite close. I beleive the Celica tops out at 227.8, and the tranny says it will do so at 226.
 
I think my Mustang said it will do 230 but it never went up that high.

I personally don't see how people managed to go 240+ but maybe its due to a glitch.
 
Maybe we can have a MW civilian cars (from challenge series) record category?
136mph - pizza delivery car
150mph - pickup truck
144mph - minivan
143mph - taxi
 
need for speed underground 2

peugeot 106 - 222mph
hyundai coupe - 224mph

that's all there is from me, never could be bothered to tune them, so that's how they stand using automatic.
 
Mine best in U2 is 256 mph with skyline. Here's video:Click! :)
In MW which I didn't play much is about 380 km/h by Carrera, It's quite time so I'm not sure what is the exact number.
 
NFSU2, Toyota Corolla GT-S, 212mph. after few online runs around the outer rim of the city i got few messages from pissed off noobs who had lost to me in their GT-R's and Supras.. :lol: :D :sly: hachiroku FTW!
 
yup. :lol: though, I had PC version. but it was simply hiraious to read the messages from the flaming noobs..:D
 
Ohh PC. You were in a race and those n00bs flamed you...

What a bunch of losers.
 
nfsu2 - Corolla - 217mph

i started a new game and i'm progressing fast:) nearly finished now:)
 
Wow pretty fast eh? I mean the speed of your progress.
 
yeah, i started it last week, and i'm up to stage 5 now:), anyway:

nfsu2 - Corolla - 227mph
 
223 in Carbon's Shelby Cobra GT500. and that thing isn't fully modded yet! :eek:

edit: make that 246.6mph :scared: :eek: it'll do 250 after the last tranny mod, I think..:crazy: :nervous:
 
Back