hey i havent been on Gtplanet in ages! i used to play NFS and GT4 so much but Test Drive unlimited's got a hold on me! anyway, its been ages now so i'm going to say how to break 300mph on Carbon.
choose the waterfront road sprint race, pick the chick with the Ford GT as a drafter (i forgot her name heh) . choose any top-speed-tuned Supercar for the race. conserve your nitrous until you hit the last straight, just as you pass under a road. you must be drafting at the same time. do this and you're sure to hit 300mph easily, i hit 250mph in a challenger a little while back
Test Drive is the best racing game ever made, but i still have a place in my heart for NFS
My Carbon top speeds (the bolded ones I know are not topped out; some might be, but I can't confirm it). If anyone tops these (with a manual transmission; this is important, as I've been working on my own list that includes speeds using both), please post your settings and on what road: