NHL 2011-2012 Thread

• Thread starter Joel
  • 487 comments
I will. It would be awesome to be there, though. Who wouldn't wanna be there??

Staples-Center-LA-Kings-Game-3-Los-Angeles-Upper-Deck-LA-Live.jpg

Actually i wouldnt wanna be there. More likely i would go 1 year backwards. And big reasob why i wouldnt wanna be there is because i live in Finland and i dont like flying.

[Edit]: HOLY QUICK!

Last edited:
I won't be surprised if one goal will be all it takes to finish this game. Quick and Brodeur both being epic.

The Devils aren't getting to the net, but the Kings have been taking shot after shot. Both goalies are unstoppable tonight.

All tied up now!!!

Last edited:
Will the Kings be 11-0 in the road, can the Devils comeback from 3-1, can Marty Brodeur stand on his head, will Jonathan Quick shut-down Kovalchuk and Parise again? Tonight questions will become answers.

OH MY!! WHAT THE HELL!! Cmon now!

JUUUSTTIIINNN WIIILLLIAAAMMSS!! I KNEW HE WILL SCORE! 1-1

Last edited:
Tzun
If LA loses Game 6 im chanting for the ****ing Devils in Game 7!

If the wasn't for your Boston picture I'd invite you to join the club now. It's what all the cool people are doing. :lol:

CMvan46
If the wasn't for your Boston picture I'd invite you to join the club now. It's what all the cool people are doing. :lol:

Shut up Canuck fan! Im really pissed now. Everytime i read my commebt about chanting for the Devils i get pissed! I hate you Canucks!

Shut up Canuck fan! Im really pissed now. Everytime i read my commebt about chanting for the Devils i get pissed! I hate you Canucks!
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/9379913.jpg

I can tell you that i'am very serious. If i had a boxing match against Rocky, Chuck Norris and Mike Tyson i would need 1 punch to win the match.

Tzun

Tzun
I can tell you that i'am very serious. If i had a boxing match against Rocky, Chuck Norris and Mike Tyson i would need 1 punch to win the match.

:lol: Well if you are serious it's nothing new here. Most hated team in the league most likely? It's funny because people take rivalries so seriously. It's also funny because since the playoffs last year you should hear how many Boston people listen to our sports radio waiting for something to be said they can comprehend so they can call in and argue. It's quite entertaining a lot of the time.

Other than the Leafs I don't actively hate any team. The Leafs could miss the playoffs for the rest of time and I'd be happy.

In fact I've got a Towes Blackhawk jersey and picture in my basement along the wall of other various hockey things... don't tell anybody else here though.

Patrick
If we lose it's over. :indiff:

Yeah I'd say so. Momentum already working against you tonight but 3 straight wins and a chance to win at home would seem like an awful lot in the Devil's favour. Although you guys had that chance too...

I do think the Kings will win tonight though.

One thing i hate more than the Canucks is the Penguins! They are so over-rated (like the Canucks) and Cindy and Geno dives and everything! Only Canuck i like is Cory Schneider and only Penguin i like is Kris Letang so not many players. Like Kesler can get 40 goals but in the LA series he started diving.

Where is all the hate between LA and New Joyce?

Other than the Leafs I don't actively hate any team. The Leafs could miss the playoffs for the rest of time and I'd be happy.

What? Your a Canucks fan why do you hate the Leafs? I mean their isn't no riverly between them. You really hate the Leafs more then Boston, Hawks, or even the Sharks?

Clytius
What? Your a Canucks fan why do you hate the Leafs? I mean their isn't no riverly between them. You really hate the Leafs more then Boston, Hawks, or even the Sharks?

Absolutely. It's not so much the hockey team as the city rivalry. Toronto, the center of the Earth, and us in Vancouver the neglected West Coast. It gets on people's nerves out this way and the cities aren't particularly fond of each other. It's how we are raised, it's like kids in Edmonton don't like the Flames even though they haven't had a true hockey rivalry in decades. Same thing with Toronto, Vancouver.

Absolutely. It's not so much the hockey team as the city rivalry. Toronto, the center of the Earth, and us in Vancouver the neglected West Coast. It gets on people's nerves out this way and the cities aren't particularly fond of each other. It's how we are raised, it's like kids in Edmonton don't like the Flames even though they haven't had a true hockey rivalry in decades. Same thing with Toronto, Vancouver.
I live in Toronto and I've been a huge Leaf fan all my life and I don't know anyone here who feels like that. I mean I'd understand if it was Ottawa, Montreal, even Buffalo. I've never had any hatred towards Vancouver until they lost to the Bruins last year. I hate the Bruins with a passion and the last thing I wanted to see was them raise the cup.

EDIT: 2-0 KINGS already and they have a PP -_- Not a good start for the Devils.
The ref screwed the Devils over.

Last edited:
Congrats to the LA Kings for being handed the cup by the refs.

Top 3 stars in the game:

1: Ref #1
2: Ref #2
3: Linesman

Back