Nickelback Gets Stoned...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rockzilla
  • 20 comments
  • 1,020 views
Someone describe the video please. :D

If it is what it sounds like then this pleases me much. At Ozzfest 2001 I remember 'CrazyTown' got pelted by golf balls and rocks while performing. I threw a handful of sand at the lead singers eyes, it was all I could find to throw.
 
HAHHAHHAHA :lol: :lol: That was awesome!

Nickleback definitely deserves it :D

For some reason, I thought it would be even funnier if he said, "Do I not entertain!? Do I not entertain!?"

^^^Russel Crow said that in Gladiator.

I know that's pretty random, so...yeah :indiff:
 
This is so last year. Where have you people been?

I would have loved to take part in the stoning. God damn, they are just an awful excuse for a band.
 
"You wanna hear rock n roll?!" Yeah, so get the **** off stage... :)
 
What a bunch of foolish Portugese people. Why the hell would they go to the concert in the first place.
 
I'd spend a few bucks to throw rocks at them.
 
seriously, that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, throwing rocks because you dont like the music??? that is just ****ing stupid, if you dont like the band dont go, They are just playing music and because they dont like it they throw rocks??? WTF???:irked: I dont like opera, But I dont go to a concert and start throwing S**t, I'm not a fan of nickleback but I do respect what they do, people like that have to grow up:banghead:
 
I dont. They deserved it. If they were good, rocks wouldn't get thrown.
 
Originally posted by hanker
What a bunch of foolish Portugese people. Why the hell would they go to the concert in the first place.
Nickelback were probably:

a) Opening for someone else
b) At a rock festival with multiple bands
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Nickelback were probably:

a) Opening for someone else
b) At a rock festival with multiple bands

I actually thought of that as I was typing up that post....I was hopeing no one would think of that...:D

I actaully saw nickelback at West Edmonton Mall on spring break 2 weeks ago signing autographs....I should have thrown my drink at them....but i respect them...only cuz they are..canadian i know thats a lame excuse..... :O
 
arnt they from edmonton? yeah i think they are... calgary is better eh powripper?
 
Back