Nightwish vs. Lacuna CoilMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CyberDragon
  • 9 comments
  • 1,811 views

Nightwish vs. Lacuna Coil

  • Nightwish

    Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Lacuna Coil

    Votes: 4 44.4%

  • Total voters
    9
Messages
147
This is something I've been pondering about recently. I honestly can't decide which band I like better. I'll post my desision later.
 
I'd choose Cristina Scabbia over Tarja any day. :D

Seriously, though, I'm a bit tired of both bands.
And they are very different. I think the "vs" doesn't apply in this case and there's no need to choose one over another.
 
I like Nightwish better. I barely even listen to Lacuna Coil...
 
Nightwish is not near as good in my mind. (Cristina has a lot to do with it though :) )
 
Both awesome, I think Nightwish has more beef though :cool:
 
DiabolicalMask
I'd choose Cristina Scabbia over Tarja any day. :D
DEFINATELY AGREE!.. Tarja looks abit like a Vamp in Buffy or Angel or something with that ridge over her eyes. Though she can look pretty good at the right angle.

Cristina is.. well, what can I say. The best of both worlds really..
 
I'm just saying that Cristina is easier on the eyes, that's all ;)

Honestly I'm still new to Lacuna Coil and I haven't heard anything from NightWish, so I can't judge.. Is there a Nightwish album you recommend?
 
Nightwish - Once is one I would deffinately check out.
 
Nightwish has made a collection "Highest Hopes" :) I has been released in Finland already I wonder if it have been in other countries.... Have it been released? It contains old songs from the band, pretty good! http://www.nightwish.com/ And I chose Nightwish of course :) FINNISH band! :sly:
 
Back