NIO EP9 Nürburgring Nordschleife 6:45.9 Lap record (onboard video)

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 38 comments
It'll be really fun IF Dodge SRT - out of nowhere announces the existance of SRT Tomahawk to try on setting a lap record on the Nurburgring X)
The Tomahawk X already had the chance to hit below 3:20 sec on Nurburgring in GT6 simulation X)
But the problem is - will the tires & the driver handle all of that power & G forces ?

It'd be a blazing ball of fire Turn 1....

@McLaren
You'll know for sure when we see the used technology to produce a car which can cut corners really fast X)
If F1 can cut turns zig-zag like in shumacher section on Nurburgring GP circuit very fast & Zig-Zag section full throttle at Spa-Francorchamps - then let's think about the fins & wings on the SRT Tomahawk X which can control the downforce based on the turns & speed X)
Skip to Shumacher turn which is a zig-zag uphill on the second half of the circuit at 0:58.

And here on Spa.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. Electric cars are trash in my opinion. No idea why people would want a car that sounds like that not to mention not having gears. Also, formula e is the most boring Motorsport to watch as well. I'm sure that'll trigger someone but excuse me for believing the amazing noise real cars make is a huge part of why people love them

Thanking you for gracing us with your brilliance and intellect that is on par with the moronic statements made in GTP news article comments, back when they were on the front page and not integrated with the rest of the site. It was nice to quarantine the insanity there instead of having them degrading the quality of dedicated discussion threads.

@McLaren
You'll know for sure when we see the used technology to produce a car which can cut corners really fast X)
If F1 can cut turns zig-zag like in shumacher section on Nurburgring GP circuit very fast & Zig-Zag section full throttle at Spa-Francorchamps - then let's think about the fins & wings on the SRT Tomahawk X which can control the downforce based on the turns & speed X)
Skip to Shumacher turn which is a zig-zag uphill on the second half of the circuit at 0:58.

And here on Spa.

It's been proven in the GT forum the Tomahawk can't do all the things it does in GT. The supports for those air flaps for instance, would break in real life.

It's been proven in the GT forum the Tomahawk can't do all the things it does in GT. The supports for those air flaps for instance, would break in real life.
Well - we don't know what the future will hold :)
Many things were expected for not to work but we were proven wrong later :)

Well - we don't what the future will hold :)
Many things were expected for not to work but we were proven wrong later :)
Uh, not sure how you're gonna prove those supports work. They'd have to be changed to something more durable/bigger.

The point is the Tomahawk is a fantasy car designed bc PD let Dodge have an open book at creating it.

Uh, not sure how you're gonna prove those supports work. They'd have to be changed to something more durable/bigger.

The point is the Tomahawk is a fantasy car designed bc PD let Dodge have an open book at creating it.
Well i'm not trying to prove anything but only stating a certain things like what real F1 can do & what Tomahawk X is expected to do if it was possible X)
Let's not forget about the Redbull X2011 since it uses a real concept which was used in reality by Chapperal 2J X)
So please take it easy on me since i only liked to mention it out of excitement of a crazy thoughts in my mind X)

Last edited:
For some reason though, the Nio does visually remind me of the Tomahawk. 💡
And GT by Citroen X)
landscape-1494618353-ep9-2.jpg

2008-citroen-gt-by-citroen-concept.jpg

images.jpeg

Back