Nissan 300z / 350z Drifting

I like the idea of it, but there are some things you should brush up on. Firstly, the type of music to use, Rock / Dubstep are generally very good songs to use for making videos with, secondly, sync your video with the music. For instance, if there is a few drum rolls in a song, why not replicate that with the video by blacking it out in short bursts? Or adding a few "flashes". Be creative with the video, don't put clip after clip, without any sort of structure. It makes it seem like you haven't put any effort in, and just shoved the clips together. Also, if your going to use fonts use something like a scroll type font, or a thin / elegant looking font. These will help make the video look a lot better. With all that said, very good first try, practice and look at some tutorials and I'm sure you'll be better after a few videos 👍

BkS
I like the idea of it, but there are some things you should brush up on. Firstly, the type of music to use, Rock / Dubstep are generally very good songs to use for making videos with, secondly, sync your video with the music. For instance, if there is a few drum rolls in a song, why not replicate that with the video by blacking it out in short bursts? Or adding a few "flashes". Be creative with the video, don't put clip after clip, without any sort of structure. It makes it seem like you haven't put any effort in, and just shoved the clips together. Also, if your going to use fonts use something like a scroll type font, or a thin / elegant looking font. These will help make the video look a lot better. With all that said, very good first try, practice and look at some tutorials and I'm sure you'll be better after a few videos 👍

That. Was. Beautiful....

that photo mode part was epic lmao. Im going to try that on my next montage. Vid was really nice to lol

Well yeah, brushing up is on the todo list... I've never used video editing software before and i chose adobe premier cs4. There's allot to it and it took me long enough just to splice clips together.

I've been looking at the vtm's on adobes creative site so next video should be more interesting.

Back