Nissan Connect NISMO plus and 2015 GTR NISMO coming to GT6 in June?

• Thread starter MCNAGTROC
  • 352 comments
The N-Attack has trick fenders with a GTish look to them. I think the fenders and few other bits done in CF make up much of the weight difference.View attachment 229314

carbon fenders, non adjustable recaro race buckets, rear seat delete, and a carbon fiber bulk head behind those that separate the cabin and the trunk make up the 140lbs lost

Last edited:
carbon fenders, non adjustable recaro race buckets, rear seat delete, anda carbon fiber bulk head behind those that separate the cabin and the trunk make up the 140lbs lost

Yeah that's what I was figuring. Thanks for the info.

I don't like the N-Attack fenders or the fugly raised rear wing. The regular Nismo (if we can even call it "regular") looks much better. I'm also glad the lap wasn't done with the N-Attack version.

1:34.5XX looked like a very conservative lap, I think the car will run a faster lap with a driver really pushing for it. Drive it like a Nismo not a Black Edition.

Last edited:
yeah the wing on the N attack can be adjusted lower but as it sits thats a little overkill aesthetically to drive around with daily. I like the fenders and they probably would be a bit more subtle looking on black. the wings probably wouldnt really jump out at you on black. One day I wouldnt mind adding them but probably unrealistic as the entire body kit for the NISMO as is..is about $60K with the front bumper and lip being about 21K of that. so those fenders I would guess are 4-5K each if the side skirts are almost $3K each.. thats pricey for a few pounds and a winglet

He got it up to 137 mph on the front straight. I got it up to 134 mph on CH tires. And he was 4 seconds quicker than me.

Looks like CM tires are the right tires.

Didn't look like he could push it much harder. The car is very heavy when you push it through a corner. It needs that off-throttle steer to get it 'round...

Last edited:
He got it up to 137 mph on the front straight. I got it up to 134 mph on CH tires. And he was 4 seconds quicker than me.

Looks like CM tires are the right tires.

I'm not a fan of making a compromise in column A to make up for an issue in column B. I do see the appeal of manipulating the game to get lap times to line up, I just see too much of a gap from real to virtual laps to think because lap times line up it must be closest to the real feel. If they work out the issues with vehicle performance, drag and lift I believe the real to virtual gap will get smaller without making compromises. That's just me, how I see things, and how I play the game.

Didn't look like he could push it much harder. The car is very heavy when you push it through a corner. It needs that off-throttle steer to get it 'round...

I think he could of pushed it a whole lot harder, it didn't look like he was pushing the car as fast as it can be pushed, but again just my opinion.

I'm not a fan of making a compromise in column A to make up for an issue in column B. I do see the appeal of manipulating the game to get lap times to line up, I just see too much of a gap from real to virtual laps to think because lap times line up it must be closest to the real feel. If they work out the issues with vehicle performance, drag and lift I believe the real to virtual gap will get smaller without making compromises. That's just me, how I see things, and how I play the game.

I think he could of pushed it a whole lot harder, it didn't look like he was pushing the car as fast as it can be pushed, but again just my opinion.
How is trying to find the right tire to match a real world lap time making a compromise and manipulating the game? The real drivers on GT6 knows that the tires most cars come with have to much grip, so what others and I try to do, especially the fast and consistent drivers like SuzukaStar and I, we go down a tire or two to match or come sometimes within a second of the lap time on game. That's what GT6s real drivers do. And if you ask me, a compromise or manipulating the game is driving the GT-R Nismo for the first time, putting all the parts you can on the car, racing soft tires, then doing a career mode race and saying the A.I. is slow or driving a stock Nismo with racing soft then beating the real world lap time and then say the game is not real.

here is the real world corner speeds for you guys interested in the Leguna in game lap

2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-lap-times_zps02b47361.jpg

here is the real world corner speeds for you guys interested in the Leguna in game lap

2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-lap-times_zps02b47361.jpg

My speed on CH tires versus Randy's:

134 vs 137
92 vs 92 (tie)
96 vs 96 (tie)
120 vs 124
109 vs 112
118 vs 118 (tie)
87 vs 87 (tie)
98 vs 101
100 vs 102

Pretty damn close. With a wheel maybe 1:35 is even possible on CH tires. For those who missed it two pages back:

Last edited:

made this real quick to show the USB port where the GT6 compatibility is

Very Jelly

When you get a file that works in GT6 can you post it please. I understand it may be a while, but there are no files online and its something Id like to at least see what it looks like outside of youtube videos.

I tried yesterday the same thing in GT6 with Nismo GTR and did a 1'24". So, Randy as a great racing driver did a pretty good laptime as in this specific track, if you go out in these speeds, damage is sure and big for the car and maybe yourself. And the 1'24" I did was a bit risky and the best of my 5 lap session that couldn't repeat it easily. So, a 1'25" is a normal safe lap in GT6 driving R35 GTR Nismo without aids (ABS=1 only) on CS tires. Pretty identical to 1'25"70 of real life test.

UPDATE: My drive was done using Logitch Driving Force Pro. Just for anyone wondering ; )

Last edited:

I tried yesterday the same thing in GT6 with Nismo GTR and did a 1'24". So, Randy as a great racing driver did a pretty good laptime as in this specific track, if you go out in these speeds, damage is sure and big for the car and maybe yourself. And the 1'24" I did was a bit risky and the best of my 5 lap session that couldn't repeat it easily. So, a 1'25" is a normal safe lap in GT6 driving R35 GTR Nismo without aids (ABS=1 only) on CS tires. Pretty identical to 1'25"70 of real life test.

UPDATE: My drive was done using Logitch Driving Force Pro. Just for anyone wondering ; )

I tried this today with a controller, no aids. Just because. First lap was in the 20's (to my surprise) and second lap I did a 1:17.925 driving on the ragged edge.

Last edited:
Randy isnt a factory Nismo driver. I think they would be more comfortable with it and could go a lot faster. GT lap times are usually way faster than real life. Seems like the tracks are shorter in game, or the cars have much better acceleration etc.

Randy isnt a factory Nismo driver. I think they would be more comfortable with it and could go a lot faster. GT lap times are usually way faster than real life. Seems like the tracks are shorter in game, or the cars have much better acceleration etc.

What? They are laser scanned. Are they not? The virtual world will always offer perfect track conditions though.

I did a hot lap with this car on the Nordschleife and the time was 7:06 which is only just 2 seconds quicker than the actual record Nismo achieved. That's pretty accurate for me.

Don't know who this Randy bloke is but I don't think he bothered to turn off the traction control in that GT-R. ;)

Last edited:
What? They are laser scanned. Are they not? The virtual world will always offer perfect track conditions though.

I did a hot lap with this car on the Nordschleife and the time was 7:06 which is only just 2 seconds quicker than the actual record Nismo achieved. That's pretty accurate for me.

Don't know who this Randy bloke is but I don't think he bothered to turn off the traction control in that GT-R. ;)
The cars go through a lap shorter. Gt6 is close, but not very accurate. The tracks are great, but mostly the cars are faster than irl.

Back