Nissan Drifting Pics

• Thread starter bin0
  • 177 comments
Looks like you've got some good angle in some of those shots, Omori.

Here are a couple of the Nismo 270R:

IMG0202.jpg

IMG0203.jpg

Yeah, I don't like the OEM hubcap look, but there were no cool wheels in the used section. It's got a set of black meshes from another car on it now, though--looks way better.

SVX, you mean the Trueno special edition?

LOL!

Guess I can't please everybody.

I think GT4 should've had some SSR wheels available. They have great designs and most of them are low offset, which looks great especially on vintage cars. Weird they're not available because they have SSR ads on lots of the tracks in the game.

Maybe some PanaSport-stlye wheels would be better...

file:///E:/GT4/IMG0016.JPG
file:///E:/GT4/IMG0018.JPG
file:///E:/GT4/IMG0014.JPG

Here's my 200sx I like to keep my cars all stock looking(Meaning no GT Auto spoilers)
My car's got around 225 BHP and only hard tuned the engine.Also Ive started a drift team and only have 1 other member,
If you want to join then Email me at Commanderxt@hotmail.com and Ill reply as quickly as possible.

I would remove the email address,because you could get spam.You could make a thread about it.Welcome to :gtplanet:!

Can someone put pictures here?!?!?!
I know that GT 4 it´s a little bit old but it´s awsome to drift!
Am i the only one that still drifts in GT4?!

Well it seems that nobody likes taking pictures of their cars going sideways...
I still drift in gt4. And u guys? Can someone put some pictures here? Im going to take some, but not just right now...:):):):)

Well it seems that nobody likes taking pictures of their cars going sideways...
I still drift in gt4. And u guys? Can someone put some pictures here? Im going to take some, but not just right now...:):):):)

Even though you have posted a few here at :gtplanet:, you need to read and remember the "Acceptable Use Policy" (AUP).
In the quote above, you wrote, "And u guys?" Please change your u when directing a message to another, by using the word "you" instead.
Also, I am going to let you slide by with the mistake of forgetting your apostrophe between the I & m. You said, "Im going to take some, but not just right now...". What you should have said was (look where the apostrophe is), "I'm going to take some, but not just right now...".
Thank you for taking the time and thought into this lesson, and we hope to see improvements in users using the AUP correctly.

Thank you, :gtpflag:

P.S. I like driving my car straight, if you know what I mean. I don't drift much, but only when my tires start to go bad.

Even though you have posted a few here at :gtplanet:, you need to read and remember the "Acceptable Use Policy" (AUP).
In the quote above, you wrote, "And u guys?" Please change your u when directing a message to another, by using the word "you" instead.
Also, I am going to let you slide by with the mistake of forgetting your apostrophe between the I & m. You said, "Im going to take some, but not just right now...". What you should have said was (look where the apostrophe is), "I'm going to take some, but not just right now...".
Thank you for taking the time and thought into this lesson, and we hope to see improvements in users using the AUP correctly.

Thank you, :gtpflag:

P.S. I like driving my car straight, if you know what I mean. I don't drift much, but only when my tires start to go bad.
or a simple link to the AUP would of taken care of it...

Back