Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze, first car with proper engine sound?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 38 comments
  • 4,411 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
Hey dudes, i've since GT5 release been disapointed with the engine sounds. But just heard the Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze today when i raced with a friend. Is this actually the first car in GT5 with proper enigne sound?

If not, which cars do have too?
 
Lambo gallarado! it has a extrem good sound:tup:
 
'67 Ford Mark IV and '69 Camaro Z28 RM are two others that I think PD definitely got right as well. 👍

The growl of that V8 in the Camaro sounds awesome! I love having all '69 Camaro races and hearing the other cars.

As I pass them, of course. :p ;)
 
Hmm well okay then :D That's very few cars :D Just miss the real racing sound. The growling engine sound of the LMP's and the BANG when shifting down in race cars and so :/
 
Tom's Toyota Chaser. Love those low rev sounds. 👍
 
Lexus LFA and Lamborghini Murchielago LP640 are realistic too.
 
Don't forget the Spyker C8, this is how a REAL V8 sounds like...
Pretty close to the original sound of the car too.
 
Might I add in that the McLaren F1 sounds great as well.
 
True, i forgot to mention the 787b. But im sorry to say it. Many of theese cars you are mentioning sounds nice, no **** there, but they just dosent sound like the originals IRL :/
 
True, i forgot to mention the 787b. But im sorry to say it. Many of theese cars you are mentioning sounds nice, no **** there, but they just dosent sound like the originals IRL :/

While I can't speak for the other cars mentioned, the McLaren F1 sounds pretty much identical with the real world McLaren. The only difference seems to be just how loud the real one is, compared to the one in-game.
 
I thought the Sound sucked on the new GTR...so idk..the XJ13 has a wonderful growl you can feel.
 
To the ford gt, the vipers and many others sounds close to the real thing.
 
My new fav is the Pescarolo Judd Hybrid '05 dont know if the sound is correct but it sure has a sweet howl
 
Let's not forget the New Nascars, much improved engine sound. Also the 70 Challenger & 70 Chevelle.
 
Did anyone mention ferraris yet? Their engine sounds seem to be just perfect.
 
Cizeta anybody??? That car sounds like heaven :) Check it on Youtube to hear it yourself if you don't believe me ;) IMHO the best engine sound in the game 👍
 
Did anyone mention ferraris yet? Their engine sounds seem to be just perfect.

They do sound pretty good relative to this game but they are by no means perfect. Quite a distance from it in fact
 
By far the least realistic are probably all the scoobys! They sound really flat to me
 
BiLL10NA1R3
By far the least realistic are probably all the scoobys! They sound really flat to me
I think the sound in gt5 is what brings the game down. Add the sound from forza. Then its perfect.
 
For me the sound is good when you select the car, then once you're playing the game, not so much. Also I dont hear turbo valve. I can show you plenty of japanese tuning movie where you can hear good tuned cars and they dont sound like in GT5. Specialy when you add turbo everywhere.
 
Put a Titanium Racing Exhaust on the Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74! Very deep growl - one of the best sounds in the game :-) .
 
For me this is a problem with the game, i think a lot of the cars when tuned all sound the same,like the 787b from gt4.
 
I've been using the Viper team oreca for the 'ring 4 hour endurance race and I think it sounds pretty good going up the cogs :cool:
 
I thought the Sound sucked on the new GTR...so idk..the XJ13 has a wonderful growl you can feel.

When your sitting insite it the sound is not anything special. But when you hear in the the camera views in replay it really sounds amazing. Yes the Xj13 and the ford GT40 do sound pretty nice.
 
For me this is a problem with the game, i think a lot of the cars when tuned all sound the same,like the 787b from gt4.

You can't tune the 787B, only put a turbo on it but that won't change the sound. But i understand your point, it's a con for me too, because if you put a racing exhaust on every car with a V8, they will all sound the same! And thats not the thing IRL... :indiff:
 
I like the noises. As was said before when racing it doesn't make as big an impact as when you watch it in replay.
I actually like the X1 (NOT THE X2010 PD) noise. Sounds like the car is screaming at you that you need to go faster :) .Or that you will snap you neck if you turn a little harder.....
 
Back