Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze, first car with proper engine sound?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 38 comments
  • 4,411 views
Another car that sounds sick is the lotus esprit (premium). I dont hear ppl mentioning that very often.
 
If you have surround sound, set sound to theater range and crank up the volume to realistic levels, just about all cars sound completely real. There's no way to complain about it in that situation.

I think that most games edit their sounds so that they sound good at lower volumes, but this may affect the integrity of them at full volume. The trouble is that we lower GT5's volume because it would be impractical to have the sound of a racecar at full blast in a house full of family, so it's like we're listening to the race with earplugs. I think that the sound in Gran Turismo 5 is among most realistic of any game, but most of us have to keep it fairly quiet and so can't hear all the fine little details.
 
Thye new GT-R does sound epic, I will give them that. Doesn't sound like a mutated vacuum cleaner.
 
My fave car from gt4 for low rev rumble was the tvr speed 12,approx 1000 bhp man this was a beast.Cant seem to get it in gt5,been trying the 2nd hand shop for months and i just cant seem to get it.
Iv seen just about every car in the game except this one.And i wants it.
 
My fave car from gt4 for low rev rumble was the tvr speed 12,approx 1000 bhp man this was a beast.Cant seem to get it in gt5,been trying the 2nd hand shop for months and i just cant seem to get it.
Iv seen just about every car in the game except this one.And i wants it.

If you know how to dupe cars send me a friend request (SmilerFTM) and I'll send you my stock version, you can then dupe it and send it back.
 
Thanks for the offer smiler but i dont have the net at home(aaargh dark ages lol).I was lucky that my mate let me download the new patch and red bull car but so far i'v completed most of this game offline.
When i get the net soon il add you.Cheers comrade.
 
Thanks for the offer smiler but i dont have the net at home(aaargh dark ages lol).I was lucky that my mate let me download the new patch and red bull car but so far i'v completed most of this game offline.
When i get the net soon il add you.Cheers comrade.

Make sure you put in the friend request who you are and what it's for as I'm likely to forget
 
Back