Jabez Messages 1 Cape Town Messages ttp://us.playstation.com/playstation/psn May 1, 2014 #1 Can anyone help , how do you aquire the alpha 12 or 10 in GT6? Is it in the game? I have seen some video clips uploaded?
Can anyone help , how do you aquire the alpha 12 or 10 in GT6? Is it in the game? I have seen some video clips uploaded?
bluecharger Messages 917 United States May 1, 2014 #2 Jabez Can anyone help , how do you aquire the alpha 12 or 10 in GT6? Is it in the game? I have seen some video clips uploaded? Click to expand... Unless it's yet another name for something unknown to *most* of mankind, nope.
Jabez Can anyone help , how do you aquire the alpha 12 or 10 in GT6? Is it in the game? I have seen some video clips uploaded? Click to expand... Unless it's yet another name for something unknown to *most* of mankind, nope.
scholesy1899 Messages 580 Titchfield Common Messages SCAR-Scholesy May 1, 2014 #3 You've probably seen either GT5/6 Nissan R35 GT-R hybrids. Check the comments etc. in those (I assume) YT vids. They are not officially in game. Maybe check the replica tune threads, they may have been made, but I'm sure their insane BHP's dictate they have to be hacked hybrids. Not my cup of tea mind you.
You've probably seen either GT5/6 Nissan R35 GT-R hybrids. Check the comments etc. in those (I assume) YT vids. They are not officially in game. Maybe check the replica tune threads, they may have been made, but I'm sure their insane BHP's dictate they have to be hacked hybrids. Not my cup of tea mind you.
Gwenbors Messages 175 Florida Messages Maniacal_drifter May 1, 2014 #4 Looks to me like you could build a pretty close replica to the Alpha 12 using the R35 Black as a base.
Looks to me like you could build a pretty close replica to the Alpha 12 using the R35 Black as a base.
scholesy1899 Messages 580 Titchfield Common Messages SCAR-Scholesy May 1, 2014 #5 Umm, yeah, as I said, look in the tuning threads for replica garages. If you can make it out of a Black, somebody would have done it!
Umm, yeah, as I said, look in the tuning threads for replica garages. If you can make it out of a Black, somebody would have done it!
DolHaus Messages 3,864 Saltash Messages Dolhaus May 1, 2014 #6 An alpha 9 would be the only one you could match the horsepower of, the black edition tops out at around 1120bhp I think. Why not build your own replica or ask one of the replica specialists in the tuning forum?
An alpha 9 would be the only one you could match the horsepower of, the black edition tops out at around 1120bhp I think. Why not build your own replica or ask one of the replica specialists in the tuning forum?