Nissan GTR R35 Bug(?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyriakos-X
  • 6 comments
  • 1,173 views
Messages
19
Messages
Kyriakos-X
I have noticed that when you stop in a GTR R35 it will keep going if you let the brake and if you don't it will start revving.Why?Is that a bug or something?It also hapens to some other cars that I can't remember right now.
 
Edit: made mistake
 
It's on tickover, IRL the engine will keep going at low revs so it doesn't stall. If the car is in gear it will move while ticking over. If you want to stop your car just press the handbrake/ E-Brake button for a few seconds. It will stay on when you let go of the button and the car will not move until you try to drive off or take the handbrake off.
 
How about the car sliding downwards if there is a gradient when I'm using my foot brake?
 
almost every car lurches forwards slowly because the engine is idling
 
Back