Nissan Nissan GTR Pace car (lights)

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefy
  • 3 comments
  • 756 views
Messages
88
As above wanted. If possible can trade today.

Name your "wants" and I will see if i have it.
Thankyou :)
 
Last edited:
Hey there Squad-B, I have the GT Pace Car...do you have any full sets of race gear or helemet sets?
Cheer's,
R*
 
I got the pace car!! It's mildly tuned it's not 0/0/0 I used it a lot during my offline times before I went OL with the game. I'd like birthday tickets for it that's not '67 &'70
 
Hey there Squad-B, I have the GT Pace Car...do you have any full sets of race gear or helemet sets?
Cheer's,
R*


I don't have any set's i'm afraid :(

I got the pace car!! It's mildly tuned it's not 0/0/0 I used it a lot during my offline times before I went OL with the game. I'd like birthday tickets for it that's not '67 &'70

No birthday ticket's either, sorry :(
 
Back