Nissan Pao [Premium] 1989

United States
The US of A
3PkyQG3.jpg

Nissan_Pao_001.JPG

3.jpg

latest

Did a search and I was surprised this wasn't already suggested. Though it's not a fast car, I do think it looks pretty neat and I find it to be a fun car to cruise around with in GT5 and I would like to see this car in premium.

Last edited:
Nissan_Pao_001.JPG

3.jpg

latest

Did a search and I was surprised this wasn't already suggested. Though it's not a fast car, I do think it looks pretty neat and I find it to be a fun car to cruise around with in GT5 and I would like to see this car in premium.

It's interesting to me that the interior, particularly the steering wheel, gauge, and switches, has a style reminiscent of the 1960s.

I know right? When I was looking it up, I could hardly believe it was from 1989 and I kept thinking about how it looked a lot older than what it actually is.

3PkyQG3.jpg

Nissan_Pao_001.JPG

3.jpg

latest

Goody that thing has air-conditioning. Unless it already exists there, I think this one should be nominated in the Cool Wall Thread. :lol:

Back