SOUL ON D3LAY Messages 75 USA Messages Guac722 Jun 8, 2011 #1 Hey I am looking for this car. Just tell me what you are looking for and I will see if I have it. Thanks! Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
Hey I am looking for this car. Just tell me what you are looking for and I will see if I have it. Thanks!
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Jun 9, 2011 #2 Any BMW CSL's? I have the black and the grey - looking for other colors... If not, how about GTA cars?
Any BMW CSL's? I have the black and the grey - looking for other colors... If not, how about GTA cars?
SOUL ON D3LAY Messages 75 USA Messages Guac722 Jun 9, 2011 #3 I have a GTA 370z tuned car. I also have a CSL but I have to check the color
robbos21 (Banned) Messages 332 Messages robertopray or r-smales Jun 9, 2011 #4 i got 2 of them and available for when you are m8 !!!!