Nissan Prepares for the Kessel Run with the Millennium Falcon Rogue

What a piece of junk! :lol:

Joking aside, I'm honestly a bit tired of the whole Nissan+Star Wars thing. I guess it was a cute marketing partnership with Rogue One since Nissan has a vehicle named the Rogue, but now it's just irritating. I hate seeing commercials for products that try to connect to an upcoming movie in convoluted ways that make zero sense. Nissan blablablablabla go see Star Wars. There are a bunch of others but they escape me at the moment.

I do love all the Deadpool ads, but they work since the character already breaks all the rules.

What a piece of junk! :lol:

Joking aside, I'm honestly a bit tired of the whole Nissan+Star Wars thing. I guess it was a cute marketing partnership with Rogue One since Nissan has a vehicle named the Rogue, but now it's just irritating. I hate seeing commercials for products that try to connect to an upcoming movie in convoluted ways that make zero sense. Nissan blablablablabla go see Star Wars. There are a bunch of others but they escape me at the moment.

I do love all the Deadpool ads, but they work since the character already breaks all the rules.
Maybe the Nissan CEO is a big Star Wars fan himself

I know that SUV's and crossover promos move units like nothing else, but why the uninspired crossover with modifications akin to the ricer era of the 2000's?

Nissan even kept the engine stock for this one!

Nissan-_-Rogue-%E2%80%93-Star-Wars-themed-show-vehicle-5.jpg

This cockpit shot is nothing short of amazing!

Did they change the odometer to read in Parsecs?
Is there brown fur shed all over the passenger seat?
Is there a working 3D space monster chess board in the back?
If the answer to these is no then I'm not interested.

When did Pimp My Ride make its come back?

Please Nissan, stop.

Back