Nissan Pulsar GTi-R?

• Thread starter GTBJF
  • 8 comments
I need some settings for this wonderful car...just can't find them! :scared: :grumpy:
Anyways...and settings at all would be very helpful thank you! :) :dopey:

GTBJF
I need some settings for this wonderful car...just can't find them! :scared: :grumpy:
Anyways...and settings at all would be very helpful thank you! :) :dopey:

It's been awhile since I been behind the wheel of a Pulsar but if I remember correctly, the main problem is understeer. The car is extremely nimble otherwise. What race are you trying to win? What problems are you having?

I used the Pulsar GTi-R as my 2nd new game's first car, and I recall a fully-adjustable limited slip differential helping quite a bit with the mid-corner understeer that plagues this little hatch. Quite the fisrt car: you can turn it into a GT300 killer as well as a nice rally car when you give it the eventuall full-tune treatment.

I'm not a fan of the new-car showroom Pulsars; Even the N-spec isn't much to write home about.

I'm not that experienced with the 4=wheel drive LSD systems yet so that's some good advice, Pupik. What kind of settings would you use for the LSD?

Funny thing, is I've never never been all that good at tweaking the LSD for 4wd cars; however, by cranking up the Accel value for the front diff, you can really feel a difference when going into corners.

Sometimes, you can merely buy the LSD, never touch it, and the handling's already improved.

pupik
Funny thing, is I've never never been all that good at tweaking the LSD for 4wd cars; however, by cranking up the Accel value for the front diff, you can really feel a difference when going into corners.

Sometimes, you can merely buy the LSD, never touch it, and the handling's already improved.

Yeah, that makes sense. putting accel on the front differential probly kills some of the understeer. I don't know...I'll have to try it some day.

Have a go at adjusting the spring rate and damper so there is more weight transfer towards the front of you car to loosen up the back. Im still learning about this kinda stuff but i think that will help. let me know if im right .

one quick way to help understeer is to use a stiffer rear stabilizer. Only adjust one click at a time, though, because this can give you tons of lift-throttle oversteer. Especially if you stiffen the rear bar too much. A too-stiff bar will make you spin very easily if you lift off the gas at the apex.

Latest Posts

Back