Your buying them half price from the OCD, so they are both worth the money. Just keep doing the Seasonal Events with triple payout and you'll make up the money for both in no time. The Expert Seasonal events will give you enough money to buy the cars as well, and you only need to do each race once.
The BMW LMR is my favorite car amongst the 420 cars I have so far. I bought a second one from the OCD. 0km. will test to see if it drives refreshingly better than mine with engine and chassis restoration.
It is the only car that gives me the confidence I look for , for quick and safe lap times.
Everyone raves on about the LMR, but I reckon it is lacking a fair bit of downforce. Its still a nice car, but can be a little twitchy through the mid-gear range. Could just be my driving style though.....
The R89C is a very nice car. Its a few tengths slower than the Minolta from the breif testing I've done, and sounds great.
My advise would be to buy both. But then again, I have an obsession with wanting to won all race cars in the game .
You guys after a LOT of grinding, I actually GOT both, both of them are awesome, I like the nissan a bit more because of the old skool group c looks. Everyone says the Bently IS pretty good, I guess I'll save up for it. Overall, I'm satisfied.
They are BOTH really good cars! Got the V12 as a prize; think it was like the wind. Bought the R89. I think the V12 has a little more juice but the R89 handles "perfectly!" Knowing what I know; I'd still be in the same dilemma you are! Get ALL the RC's in the OCD while they are half price; you won't be disappointed!