Nissan Skyline @ 380 km/h

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pink_the_Floyd
  • 11 comments
  • 1,102 views
During that brief interior shot showed a R32 Skyline dashboard not a Supra's.
 
I remember this from a while ago, It is a skyline.
 
that video is sped up a little as well, i have downloaded the original off exvitermini.com and that didn't run so quick. it was still very fast though, a little over 300.
 
R32?! :drool: and it's that fast? okies, I love it even more..crazy japanese people, bringing out the.. err.. Godzilla inside the Godzilla! đź’ˇ
 
R32?! :drool: and it's that fast? okies, I love it even more..crazy japanese people, bringing out the.. err.. Godzilla inside the Godzilla! đź’ˇ
you should read my post man, its only doing a little over 300...
 
why is the thread titled Skyline and video titled Supra?
 
Because the video at metacafe was titled wrong.
 
Meh, 'Smokey' Nagata does it better.

Besides, these 300kmph+ runs aren't too rare these days, especially on the Wangan highway in Japan.
 
i do believe ive see this video some where. i dont know if it was here though
 
Back