mstcle323 Messages 660 Messages mstcle Jul 20, 2011 #1 My gtr proto is fast but needs a suspension tune up I like it very balanced
dr_slump Premium Messages 7,425 Switzerland Messages the_dr_slump / GTP_dr_slump Jul 20, 2011 #2 mstcle323 My gtr proto is fast but needs a suspension tune up I like it very balanced Click to expand... Have you tried a tune for the GT-R '07?
mstcle323 My gtr proto is fast but needs a suspension tune up I like it very balanced Click to expand... Have you tried a tune for the GT-R '07?
dr_slump Premium Messages 7,425 Switzerland Messages the_dr_slump / GTP_dr_slump Jul 20, 2011 #4 mstcle323 No I tried the gtr 09 this car is very diff Click to expand... You should also try the 07. Should be somewhere between. I would help you, but I don't have that car.
mstcle323 No I tried the gtr 09 this car is very diff Click to expand... You should also try the 07. Should be somewhere between. I would help you, but I don't have that car.
mstcle323 Messages 660 Messages mstcle Jul 20, 2011 #5 Thanks I have been running it to break it in at top speed I hit 240 and my HP would normal be at 785 fully tuned im at 810
Thanks I have been running it to break it in at top speed I hit 240 and my HP would normal be at 785 fully tuned im at 810