• 37 comments

Aquarelle

Pick up the pace, let’s go!
Premium
Australia
Brisbane
Uriehusky
Uriehusky
The R34 GT-T is another Skyline that deserves to be represented in GT6, like the 33 it champions Nissan's fabulous chassis design resulting from the 901 program and feels completely different to the bigger GT-Rs.

FR Skylines are under-appreciated gems, hidden in the shadow of the GTR - that could be brought into the light through GT6

7-skyline-with-dinoc.jpg

Technically it is already in the game, via the two Blitz drift cars (both GT-T's).

But yeah, it was last seen in GT2. Along with the R33 GTS-25t. And R33 280 Type MR. And R32 GTS-4.

:(

Yes, because it isn't a GT-R. 90% of the Skylines in GT are GT-Rs, and the GT-R's were massively outsold in real life by the non GT-R versions.

Like the
- R32 Skyline GXi, GTE, GTS, GTS-25, GTS-t and GTS-4
- R33 Skyline GTS, GTS-25, GTS-4, GTS-25t
- R34 Skyline GT, 25 GT, GT-FOUR, GT-T

Then you have the C210 Skylines, the four door C10's, the many R31 Skylines - station wagon inclusive - and others. I'm almost GT-R'ed out, so would love to see the 'lesser' models paid tribute next by PD.

No, they have many more than 3 skylines, check the GT6 car list. Yes we also have too many GTR's.

Key word - GT-R 👍

Skylines (The GTS models) are very different.

Current Skyline's from the GT6 car list as you suggested:

Nissan Skyline GTS25 Type S (R32) '91

Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '91

Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '89 (Why...?)

Yes they are, but at least get rid of the R34 M.N.P or something and then put in the GT-T.

Sure - like I said I'm not contesting that there are too many GT-Rs, I fully agree with you. However just because there are a great deal of GTRs that shouldn't mean the GTS models should be ignored.

It doesn't help that I'm horribly biased since I own a GTS Skyline but y'know.. all I'm saying is give the R33/4 RWD Skylines a chance - heck go take one for a test drive if you can find someone who's willing, it might change your outlook.

Sure - like I said I'm not contesting that there are too many GT-Rs, I fully agree with you. However just because there are a great deal of GTRs that shouldn't mean the GTS models should be ignored.

It doesn't help that I'm horribly biased since I own a GTS Skyline but y'know.. all I'm saying is give the R33/4 RWD Skylines a chance - heck go take one for a test drive if you can find someone who's willing, it might change your outlook.
Yeah man I agree with you.
How much did your GTS Skyline cost? Just wondering ^_^

Yeah man I agree with you.
How much did your GTS Skyline cost? Just wondering ^_^

Grand total thus far is 3 grand, the guy was desperate to get rid of it so I got an unbelievably good deal ;)

After the car has been restored to perfect condition the total cost will probably be around 4 - 4.5 grand - but that's a topic for another thread; you can find my thread in the Members Rides section.

Grand total thus far is 3 grand, the guy was desperate to get rid of it so I got an unbelievably good deal ;)

After the car has been restored to perfect condition the total cost will probably be around 4 - 4.5 grand - but that's a topic for another thread; you can find my thread in the Members Rides section.
Haha cool :). My first car I want to be a Supra ;) I'm only 16 though, and don't have a job :/

Used to have a GTS-T R33 also and would love that have it in GT to do some drifting! Never did it in real live because 255/40/17 Potenza's don't come cheap!

The non GT-R's handle, and go pretty well too. The GTS-t's are often used for drifting.

I also own a Skyline (well, two) so am mega biased. ;) May not be fun to drive in a game, but real life is a whole different story.
Tell me more lol Do u know how much MPG I can get from an R32 GT-R 1989? both street and road? Thx.

Used to have a GTS-T R33 also and would love that have it in GT to do some drifting! Never did it in real live because 255/40/17 Potenza's don't come cheap!

Why would you go drifting on Potenza's? get cheap hard compound tyres - premium brands just delaminate when you push them that hard so it's a waste of money; plus you're wasting so much power just trying to get them to let go.

Finally a vote for RWD skylines.
would like see ER34 appear in both coupe and seden model in GT, and of course ECR33 too.
they are much more popular than the GTRs as they are much more affordable.
I can't see a reason why such popular models being missed.
and yeah I am biased, I own a 4dr ER34.

Attachments

• IMG_20140208_053708.jpg
    IMG_20140208_053708.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 17
Definitely need them in the game, they'd suit online racing really well - the more variety the better.
Online, I saw someone with an R33 GTR and they'd taken the wing off and tried to make it look like a gts-t.

I don't see why they couldn't just add them into the game, they don't even have to make a new model for them.

Note how many of those are GT-Rs?

Do you see me saying anything about wantng more GT-Rs? No.

Why don't you do us all a favour and slow down and read what I posted instead of posting these ignorant knee jerk reactions to the word "Skyline"

Latest Posts

Back