Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T 1998

• Thread starter Aquarelle
  • 37 comments
Would you also want a race version of the Hakosuka (with the body kit, etc.) despite it's a GTR? (It's FR at least! :D).

But I would def. want the GT-T ER34 in the game, just to know that the first R34 was made in late '98, and there's actually such thing of a Coupe ER34 :P

Want this Hakosuka for sure!
modp_0904_08_o+12th_annual_nismo_festival_2008+hakosuka_kpgc10_skyline_gtr.jpg

To the people saying we have too many skylines already, I agree, but try to understand what an R34 GT-T is.

You could take out 90% of the skylines in the game, have just a single GT-R AND their RWD counterparts for every generation.

We have RWD 31's/32's (all standard though) but what about the 33's and 34's Kaz?

There might be a lot of cars in the game but the car list itself doesn't really make sense, there's no logic to it, it's just filled with duplicates and standards that should of been premium a long time ago.

Are these not worthy of your game Kaz?

IMGP1607.jpg

drift1_19uB_0.jpg

post-215982-13006002302139729290.jpg

Kaz should understand that GT-Rs are not everything. I would love to see a R34 which is not a skyline. Would be the perfect car for drifting. At least they could provide us with some extra mods to convert a car into RWD.

Sorry, have to do this, since i hate how there is so much wrong information out there... :indiff:

Enough All-Wheel Drive Skyline GT-R's, but hardly enough Rear-Wheel Drive Skylines.

NO Skylines are AWD. They are 4WD. There is a difference between them. EVO's and WRX's are AWD, but Skylines are 4WD because the way they work is that the car is 100% rear wheel drive until the rear wheels break traction, then the front wheels start pulling.

Also, i own a 4WD Skyline (R32 GTS-4), and if i pull the fuse in the fuse box the car will become rear wheel drive too. Can't do this with R33 or R34 4WD's though, as they don't like it so much.

And as per my above comment, the GT-R's aren't the only 4WD ones. There is also the R32 GTS-4 (same RB20DET engine as the R32 GTS-t), the R33 GTS-4 (same RB25DE as the R33 GTS-25) and the R34 GT-FOUR (same RB25DE engine as the R34 25 GT).

Don't forget the R34 GTS-25t!
Doesn't exist mate. ;)

The R32 turbo is the GTS-t (and the GTS-4 too)
The R33 turbo is the GTS25-t
The R34 turbo is the GT-T

Hope that clears things up. :)

I don't care how many Skylines that a GT game has. I like them and I'm okay with it if there were more.

Haha cool :). My first car I want to be a Supra ;) I'm only 16 though, and don't have a job :/
Man how are you gonna tax and insure a Supra as a first car?! I won't even be able to insure my 1.3L Suzuki Samurai as my first car. I'm 16 but can't get a full licence til 18

Would you also want a race version of the Hakosuka (with the body kit, etc.) despite it's a GTR? (It's FR at least! :D).

But I would def. want the GT-T ER34 in the game, just to know that the first R34 was made in late '98, and there's actually such thing of a Coupe ER34 :P

Want this Hakosuka for sure!
View attachment 144652
YES, I want it so bad, I did a really bad photoshop of it in GT5. :D

7177256715_278e5163af.jpg

And now I realize it doesn't look quite right, lol.

Also, I love them RWD Skylines, the R32s are some of the best to drift.

Back