Brend Premium Messages 11,772 Scotland Messages GTSophy-Lapos Messages ClassicBrend Dec 19, 2010 #1 Will trade Countach LP400 for one of these badboys! (presuming it's in because I had tuck fon of awesomeness on the PSP w/ it over the weekend) Cheers, C0f
Will trade Countach LP400 for one of these badboys! (presuming it's in because I had tuck fon of awesomeness on the PSP w/ it over the weekend) Cheers, C0f
I iom csl Messages 196 Dec 19, 2010 #2 Hi, Do you mean this: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=142181 thanks,
Brend Premium Messages 11,772 Scotland Messages GTSophy-Lapos Messages ClassicBrend Dec 19, 2010 #3 That's the one
A ArnoldStallone Messages 311 Messages tba Dec 19, 2010 #5 Hey COF, it appears that you have exceeded your permitted Private Message quota I'll post it here instead >>> Thanks for the FR, which I've accepted. When is your next available trade slot, assuming you still wish to proceed?
Hey COF, it appears that you have exceeded your permitted Private Message quota I'll post it here instead >>> Thanks for the FR, which I've accepted. When is your next available trade slot, assuming you still wish to proceed?