Nissan Zs in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter boomee
  • 16 comments
  • 1,402 views
Messages
1,784
United States
Near DC
Messages
MARK1615BEREAN
Messages
I dont play xbox
This thread is to talk about Zs of all years.What we like don't like about out beloved fairlady.
 
I havent looked to confirm and I doubt we are able to, but it would be nice to be able to select between the various OE wings, USDM/JDM tail lights and Jspec front fascia on the Z32.

Luckily there is a 300z in the configuration I like, only its not a premium. No big deal tho.

Id also like to be able to get the factory option chrome wheels.
 
I really wish we had the option to remove the G nose from the 240z
 
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about the Nismo 370Z too. It's been showing on a number of GT6 events and not to mention that it's from Kaz's beloved Nissan so I don't know why it wasn't given to us at the launch on the disc. I guess the most convincing theory is that it's been held back as a part of the DLC...
 
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about the Nismo 370Z too. It's been showing on a number of GT6 events and not to mention that it's from Kaz's beloved Nissan so I don't know why it wasn't given to us at the launch on the disc. I guess the most convincing theory is that it's been held back as a part of the DLC...
I hope
 
I havent looked to confirm and I doubt we are able to, but it would be nice to be able to select between the various OE wings, USDM/JDM tail lights and Jspec front fascia on the Z32.

Luckily there is a 300z in the configuration I like, only its not a premium. No big deal tho.

Id also like to be able to get the factory option chrome wheels.
I havent looked to confirm and I doubt we are able to, but it would be nice to be able to select between the various OE wings, USDM/JDM tail lights and Jspec front fascia on the Z32.

Luckily there is a 300z in the configuration I like, only its not a premium. No big deal tho.

Id also like to be able to get the factory option chrome wheels.

Z32 for the win man I want one
 
Do we really need a thread for each type of car?
 
There is so many Nissans, yet no 240Z (S30) - wish they put that in then i can recreate the Devil Z from Wangan Midnight :D
 
S30 is in the game, it's just the G-Nose version.

Also I'm a bit perturbed that the 2000GT got a premium version before any of the historic Nissans, but that's just me being a fanboy.
 
Also I'm a bit perturbed that the 2000GT got a premium version before any of the historic Nissans, but that's just me being a fanboy.

That's because the 2000GT is one of the zexiest cars in the game, or of all time for that matter. :drool: But to be fair, I think the late 60‘s and early 70's Skylines are also some of the zexiest cars in the game and I'd love to see them premiumized, especially the '73. 👍

Would be awesome if we got the James Bond convertible edition of the 2000GT.
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Where is the premium 03' Fairlady Z??? It was in GT 5...

The opera performance 350z is fantastic! Sticks like glue in the 500pp range.
 
Mods - can we get 2 more sub forums? One for cars, the other for tracks?

There are plenty of specific points in both. And we can more readily learn about cars before we purchase them.
 
Bought a 300zx they seem to spin out easily
 
I drive a '12 370Z with sport package. Would love to see it in the game. The '08 Fairlady is the closest thing we get.

I think they improved the handling compared to real life with GT6, but the sound is too muted in the Fairlady for some reason. I drove the Genesis Track and '08 Fairlady back to back on Nurb ... Z beat it by 6 seconds but the Genesis sounds a lot better in game. I think because of the sound it feels faster too.
 
I just care about the Z32. That's the only Japanese car I wouldn't mind having IRL.
 
Back