Nissanskyline's B-B-B-BLOWOUT SALE!! NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!

Thanks for the trade

Will give you positive rep :)
 
I will be sending my Saturday trade tonite after 7pm since i am not home then.
 
Hey Mr.Skyline!

I had a slot for trading the Nissan ZEXEL LOCTITE GT-R '00 with you at Monday the 31st, why aren't I listed anymore? You haven't given me any notice that the deal is off?
 
Hey Mr.Skyline!

I had a slot for trading the Nissan ZEXEL LOCTITE GT-R '00 with you at Monday the 31st, why aren't I listed anymore? You haven't given me any notice that the deal is off?

Oops! Thanks for notifying me that!
 
Finished my schedule! Looking for new trades!
 
Great trader! Thanks, buddy!
 
What'll you trade for your GT-R Concept LM Race Car Need this badly. Btw If i don't get a reply soon I'll Pm
 
Bump
 
XJ13 for spirra?

I mean i get your xj13 and i give u a spirra
 
You wouldn't happen to have a solstice concept would you?
 
You wouldn't happen to have a solstice concept would you?

Are you serious? There was one in my used car lot a day ago..... now its gone.
 
sooooo no deal on you giving me a jg13 for a a spirra??? OK, what about for a zonda c12s??? or the spirra??
 
Oh sorry about that. Well, the xj is trumped by the $ limit, and I just traded that Zonda away about 1 week ago. Any others you need?
 
nooooo i meant i want the xj13 and ill give you a zonda c12s. But i might have some deals that are better another time but right now i need my good cars
 
Would like your Nomad Diablo! If I get dibs we can work out what car would work for ya 👍
 
Back