Nissanskyline's B-B-B-BLOWOUT SALE!! NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!

Sorry, I do not have interest in that car. I prefer slow premium cars.
 
Nissan Zexel Loctite GT-R for a Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92?
 
^ deal. Look at the original post for your date.
 
Aston sent! 👍
 
^ Will be sending the 330 ASAP
 
^ deal. Look at the original post for your date.

Great! Just to be sure; it's the 190 E Touring Car? I've gotten the 190 E non-touring earlier when promised the Touring. No problem, as we just traded back, but still a waste and very disappointing.

Looking forward to the 31st! =)
 
^LOL I sent the car in 2 minutes from the time the PS3 turned on. Exams make me nervous...
 
NOTE: PERSON WITH PSN: azcccccvb IS A SCAMMER. ALMOST SCAMMED ME.
 
^Deal.
 
Would you like a Nomad Diablo?
 
^LOL I sent the car in 2 minutes from the time the PS3 turned on. Exams make me nervous...

Lol...good luck with your exam. :)
Awesome trading with you. 👍
 
Alright mate

I have just sent the Nissan to you! ;)
 
I have an '03 BMW M3 GTR road car, two actually. What premiums do you have left and would you be interested?
 
Would you like a Nomad Diablo?

Sure! What car would you like?

I have an '03 BMW M3 GTR road car, two actually. What premiums do you have left and would you be interested?

I have all that are in the list (EXCEPT FOR THE SLR AND R10 DUE TO DATA FILE CORRUPTION)
 
I have both 908 Peugeot's do you have anything other than what is listed here??
 
I have both 908 Peugeot's do you have anything other than what is listed here??

O.O

What cars do you want?
 
Something in the Race Variety or diff color X2010's (already have the proto)
 
Hmmmm.. lemme think. I have:
F10
330 P4
Mark IV
JAG XJ13
Mitsubishi Lancer '05 RM
Raybrig NSX
ISF Racing Concept.
Citroen C4 Rally Car
Subaru Rally Car (Premium)

OH I also have the MB 190E Evo II
 
already have those ones...
 
What are you looking for?
 
I will trade you a 908 for a Muira
 
different colored FGT's, X2010's, Judd race cars, LM race cars, Academy cars, R8 race cars, Touring Cars...
 
4 silver chrome for escudo????
 
I will trade you a 908 for a Muira
Deal.

different colored FGT's, X2010's, Judd race cars, LM race cars, Academy cars, R8 race cars, Touring Cars...
I'll take a look and notify you of otther cars ASAP.
 
Deal.


I'll take a look and notify you of otther cars ASAP.

sounds good.. not trying to be difficult... you first post just said "And More... just ask" so I'm asking...
 
^No no no, its OK.
 
Sure! What car would you like?

Say, would the Viper be fine?

Edit - Wait, you've already traded it, right? The Raybrig NSX, is it premium or standard? Or would you rather trade the WRC Subaru?
 
Back