Nissanskyline's B-B-B-BLOWOUT SALE!! NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!

The reason I offered paints was because as you can see from the thread, I have a lot of trades for CARS in the following days.
So, still interested in the paints?
Also, you can offer cars that are 500,000 or more that I don't own.

I see your point there... Sure. Deal. Tomorrow.
 
Wait, what are we trading here?
5 of my Chrome Paints for your ?

Anything of your interest that I own for 5 paints.
 
I have a Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car. Any good to you?

Hmmmm... sorry I am afraid not. Any premiums you have? I don't care if they're slow.
 
Anything of your interest that I own for 5 paints.

Got any of these:

1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard C
2010 Jeff Gordon #24 DuPont CHEVROLET IMPALA '10
2010 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowe's CHEVROLET IMPALA '10
2010 Juan Montoya #42 Target CHEVROLET IMPALA '10
2010 Tony Stewart #14 IMPALA
2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION '10
2010 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION '10
2010 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '10
2010 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '10
 
^Hmmm.... I was in your Garage and was interested in that Ferrari SP1 you have. You can dupe it for me if you want. I will send you a Chrome Enzo. Tommorrow is good?

ahh well il be on in around 5 hours and will then be online all night so i can just wait for you to come on :)
 
[/HTML]
Hmmmm... sorry I am afraid not. Any premiums you have? I don't care if they're slow.

Premiums I have:

Peugeot 207 GTi '07
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06
Lotus Elise 111R '04
Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 (fully tuned to 731 bhp)
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Ford GT '06
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
 
ahh well il be on in around 5 hours and will then be online all night so i can just wait for you to come on :)

All right! Remember, you have 72 hours to send your paints, so no rush! Happy customers are the first priority.

Got any of these:

1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard C
2010 Jeff Gordon #24 DuPont CHEVROLET IMPALA '10
2010 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowe's CHEVROLET IMPALA '10
2010 Juan Montoya #42 Target CHEVROLET IMPALA '10
2010 Tony Stewart #14 IMPALA
2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION '10
2010 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION '10
2010 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '10
2010 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '10

I want that Jimmie Johnson.... :drool:

[/HTML]

Premiums I have:

Peugeot 207 GTi '07
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06
Lotus Elise 111R '04
Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 (fully tuned to 731 bhp)
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Ford GT '06
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
Ferrari 458 Italia '09

The Spec-V, deal.
 
If you have any of the following cars listed below, please let me know. I'd be willing to give you 5 chrome paints and one a nice expensive car in return.

00' Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5)
99' Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34)
98' Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car
 
I mean if I give you 5 Chrome Paint, will you give me any of those above cars?

Facepalm.. no I do not have those....

If you have any of the following cars listed below, please let me know. I'd be willing to give you 5 chrome paints and one a nice expensive car in return.

00' Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5)
99' Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34)
98' Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car

I do not have those cars.
 
Well, got any of these:

RSC Rally Raid Car
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
Astra Super Touring Car '00
A4 Touring Car '04
 
OK, great. It is tuned up to 826bhp as well.

Could I have a Ferrari 330 P4 in return please?

Thanks

Sure!

Well, got any of these:

RSC Rally Raid Car
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
Astra Super Touring Car '00
A4 Touring Car '04

No, I do not have many standards, because I do not buy from the UCD often.
However, I do have the Lexus ISF Racing car.
 
I see I am penciled in for the 26th. I will send you the car sometime between now and the 26th to avoid being late and will then look forward to the 330 on the 26th.

Will add your psn now.
 
How about these Premium cars:

IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08
Focus RS WRC 07 '08
SX4 WRC '08
 
How about these Premium cars:

IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08
Focus RS WRC 07 '08
SX4 WRC '08

Deal. I have been looking forward to purchasing one of those anyways.. I'll get one for me and another for you. Which one would you like?

I see I am penciled in for the 26th. I will send you the car sometime between now and the 26th to avoid being late and will then look forward to the 330 on the 26th.

Will add your psn now.

Sure! Remember, you have until the 29th to send your car... no need to rush.
 
Deal. I have been looking forward to purchasing one of those anyways.. I'll get one for me and another for you. Which one would you like?

A Subaru would be brilliant!
Could you please not change into it, and leave it stock when you trade it to me?
I can send the 5 Chrome paints tomorrow?
When can you send?
 
A Subaru would be brilliant!
Could you please not change into it, and leave it stock when you trade it to me?
I can send the 5 Chrome paints tomorrow?
When can you send?

I will do as you follow. Also, I can trade tommorow.. I don't know exactly when.
 
I will do as you follow. Also, I can trade tommorow.. I don't know exactly when.

Okay, thanks.
PSN: dabest2500.
As long as you send it tomorrow, it's fine.
Is there any mattes you may want for future trades?
Or more Chromes?
 
I have sent you a friend request so I can communicate for future deals.
 
I have sent you a friend request so I can communicate for future deals.

I will accept it when I can get on.
Currently, my PS3 is hidden from parents whilst it grinds.
 
My Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car '89 (tuned to 996bhp) or Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 (fully tuned to 869bhp) for your Audi R10?
 
The color shift paint in my sig for the Ralliart Evo?
 
I got Midnight Purple II and III paint items, as well as the both Skylines with same color.
Got Chappy 2J?
PS: Your avatar is the best I've seen here so far xD
 
chrome tuned Bugatti veyron for x1 proto
 
I have sent you a friend request because I didn't receive yours.
 
Ok, will accept ASAP.
 
Back