nitto legends (out now) incl pics

New Zealand
dunedin NZ
Godzilla_GTR
Godzilla_GTR
the nitto legends beta is out and it is simply, wicked.

here are some pics i took ingame

DON'T buy a turbo kit unless you have every engine mod in the first two areas, this is after 3 runs...
damage.jpg

this is what it was before those 3 runs(has 150hp stock), don't know what it is at the moment but it runs 2 and 1/2 secs slower then stock now(17.55 atm), before the 3 runs it ran 13.8 without nos.

213hptegdyno.jpg

this is the view from the staging area with the boost and n2o guages, im about to buy a boost guage but i think it'll only show up in the dyno area like the air/fuel ratio guage...

guages.jpg

overall this is a brilliant game(can't wait for the ford gt), has an incredible array of tuning options(bodykits to engine swaps) and great car sounds, and this is only the 1st public beta!!!

P.S this game is VERY addicting(even more so then any of the normal 1320's)
just look at the time in the bottom right hand corner and ive got school tomorow(its 2am now):(

download it now and post your thoughts:)

link:
http://www.nitto1320legends.com/login.aspx
press the red "start" engine starter up the top right, the files 31.7mb:)

lol sorry i thought i had included the link(come on, it was 2am and i had been up since 6am the morning before lol)

it's there now, sorry.

if anyone wants to join my team it's: HKS Kansai Service
i don't hand out money but i also don't expect people to put money in...

Never really fully understood drag racing so I'm just doing the Bracket Tournaments over and over.

Not the fastest car (actually, it's still stock >_>) but 16.5 seconds can be dang quick if you run 16.6 nearly every time ^^

Good, quick fun.

pretty mint game.

I boosted my integra and that was a BAD idea... totally destroyed my motor and now i'm all motor. I hit 192whp on the dyno ALL MOTOR and I run low 14s:)

BTW my IN-game name is Evolution Type R

My name is KillerMRK. :)

I'm not too bad at this either!

I've got my Integra at 151 hp @ 7900 rpm, and 118 lb/ft of tourque at 5900. :)

lol i had to make a second account(godzila GTR) so i could earn some money to buy some headers and fix my engine a bit. Im going to keep the turbo kit though and just keep doing up everything else till i think it can handle the power increase. Ill try it again when i get to 200hp NA:)

i'm pissed... I got almost everything in the first city for my integra... and I hit 196hp so close to 200!

Now im saving up to go to the next city and hopefully hit 200+.

So far im running a 2.0L integra gsr:P

Crap, I'm gonna have to start over. I wore out my engine block, had about 170 hp NA, and bored it out another 1.7 L. :(

Stupid me.

just start up another account, make a team, put both your accounts in the one team and transfer the funds over from the new account to the account with the stuffed engine so you can pay it off without reacking it anymore.

set the stock tegs DI to 16.3 and always shift at 7000rpm(start at the back of the green staged area and and launch as soon as the third light lights up from 3500rpm). your reaction time will always be in the 0.5xx and you should always run from 16.28(break out) to 16.38. works a treat and also helps save the engine:)

My teg is fixed($1800 later:crazy:) and now has 222.13hp with the -2:1 comp pistons(turbo'd)wich is a pretty good gain(9hp) for only $600 but in NA form it's gone from 184hp down to 167hp:(

does the k20a2 hit vtech(can you hear it?).

DDMv2: Did you try to match the brand names for interacting parts, eg the same brand for all piping, same brand for valves and there springs etc. It seems to give you a little bit more power...

well so far ive been buying parts and if I lose power I will sell it and buy another till i get more power. So far its pretty good. I'm still at the 1st house tho so once I get to my new house I think i'll start making alot more power:)

On my old turbo setup I made 218whp missing a few parts and blew it up. Thats why I'm running ALL MOTOR now.

lol same, working on feul parts now. Still have my turbo kit though as you get about 30% of the price you paid for parts when you sell them. They need a used part centre...

I sold my turbo parts for $$ lol. I didn't think of making a new account at the time so I just sold everything...

whats the fastest you guys have managed to run in the stock integra? I hit 15.7 earlier today completly STOCK:)

Right now I'm just saving up for the racing suspension and tires:sly:

Hey is there anyway to lower the car on the suspension???:S

I can't seem to find where to lower it :(

it loweres as soon as you buy it, look at the kit seam compared to were the spoke is. I hav'nt bought it ($1800) and i don't know how im going to get it now im in newburg...

I just moved into the next city... Where does it say what day it is? So that I don't get kicked out lol

it tells you the rent is dew 5pm pst friday, in the home/place status menu.

my best in the stock teg is 15.73 (the only run i can remember lol) but i usually shift at 7000rpm so....i usually get 16.3

icic... Does the game go by REAL time? or GAME time?

Like when it friday real time then thats when rents due? I can't seem to find any ingame time:scared:

ye it's real life time, its collected every friday at 5pm pacific standard time.
that means it's 1am saturday morning for me, and i cant find out were to pay it...:(

heres a pic of were it is,

home.jpg

I'll list the mods i have in a min that lets you run a turbo kit safely...

Yeah I knew about the payment on friday. Just was not sure if there was IN-game time:)

Well I've finally surpassed the 200hp mark!:)

203hp to be exact:sly: All Motor greatness:tup:

Just finished racing some guy online and I ran a 13.7 with stock tires:)

nice can you list your mods?

myn are:

electronics
ECU - Datapro ECU Chip Stage II
spark plug cables - Dragon Sports
Spark Plugs - MNK Racing Ignite-max iridium plugs

Engine internals
Cam Gears - Kosen peak power
Connecting Rods - Taxidy Billet
Block - Hunter Dura-made II Block +0.4ltr
Head - Tokiya race head
Gasket - Iron sheild R22
Oil Pump - Enjin or J-tech race
Pistons - Enjin low compression -2.5:1
Valves - Enjin GXS

Exhaust
Catalytic converter - Fastflow race pipe 4"
Thermo wrap - Firesheild premium
Muffler - TRM revolution 2.5"
Piping - TRM RS 2.5"
Turbo down pipe - J-Tech D60 Down pipe
Turbo exhoust manifold - Blowfish E55

Turbo
BOV's - Blowfish B Series
Intercooler - Tokiya XM
Piping - Blowfish B series
Turbo - Blowfish G Series 10PSI Turbo G40-10

Feul supply
Feul Cell - netron 4 Gallon Racing Cell
Feul Cooler - Radient Compact Feul Cooler
Pressure Regulater - Tespo Feul Pressure Regulater
Feul Rail - J-Tech Billet Feul Rail

Intake
Filter - TRM RS High-Flow Filter
Pipes - C2 Cold Air 3.75"

They make 220hp but could make a lot more as i bought mostly budget parts to try and find a combo that didn't blow up after every race(ive done about 25 races now with nos the whole strip and have had no damage). Quite a few parts arn't needed (ecu thermo wrap etc). I'll update once i replace my peices with better items...

lol just added up all the prices and this all cost me$6351

Some more pics...

boost controller and air/feul metre

boost.jpg

a pic i made showing the difference in hight the suspension kit makes(quit a few people were saying it didn't lower the car...

daryl.jpg

lol mabe i should go to bed ive got to go to school in 3hrs lol, its 5:44am atm

Integra GSR mod list:

Chassis & Suspension

Takayami Racing Sport Coilover kit

Drivetrain

MRG Sports racing flywheel

Electrical & Ignition

Formuline Air Fuel Meter
DaBest High-Strength Battery
DataPro ECU Chip Stage II
Dragon Sports Spark Plug cables
MNK Racing Ignited-Max Iridium Plugs

Engine Internals

Kosen Peak Power Cam Gears
Dash Race Camshafts
Skoei Type-7 Connecting Rods
Hunter Dura-madeII Block +0.4L
J-Tech T-60 Head
N's racing N647 H-Gasket
Kosen Intake Manifold
Tokiya XL Throttle Body
Enjin Oil Pump
Suprec 11:1 Compression XA Pistons
Enjin High RPM spring set
Enjin GXS Valves

Engine

B18C1 Bored to 2.2L

Exhaust

Kosen Supreme Exhaust Test Pipe
L2 One Piece Header
TRM RS Exhaust Piping 2.50"

Fuel System

Netron 4 Gallon Racing Cell
Radiant Compact Fuel Cooler
Tespo Fuel Pressure Regulator
J-Tech T6 Pump
L2 High Flow Fuel Rail
OEM Fuel Injectors

Intake

TRM RS High-Flow Filter
L2 Short Ram Intake 3.5" ( I think this is robbing me power)

Nitrous Oxide

Gasman Single 10lb Aluminum Bottle
Gasman 50 Shot Fogger

From whats in the beta heres are the cars...

Acura Integra GSR
Acura RSX-S
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Infiniti G35
Corvette C6
Ford GT
Ford Mustang GT

godzilla_GTR

You should get 650CC injectors to get more fuel to your engine. You should make some more power since from your mod list your using stock ones...

thanks ddm thats awsome:)

Does the newburg exhoust give you more (if you iclude the matching piping), cos i just upgraded to a 3" muffler from there and lost 4hp!

well since were using 4 cylinder engines its not good to go anything higher the 2.5inch unless your pushing say 30PSI or just ALOT of boost.

But since for your setup you only at around 10-11psi then the 2.5inch would be enough.

what I ment was when I bought the 0.4+ block my bad for the confusion...

1.8L + 0.4L = 2.2L thats all I wanted to state:sly:

I think it was a bad idea for me to go that high tho. Since my engine is ALL motor. I lost about 2hp when I went from 2.0L to 2.2L

EDIT* I went back to 2.0L and Now i'm hitting 204whp.
With the 2.2L block I was at 198whp

Back