nitto legends (out now) incl pics

hahaha nice. Can't wait for the new kit's and JDM Teggy to come on V2. They should be here early next week, but it's for members only and you have to use points:(

1ST POST ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!. im jtuned on v2 i stoped playing for a while then i got bored so i went to google and searched ratios for my teggy then i saw this website and looking at all these replies made me wanna play again. anyways can some one help me geta new car or make my teggy faster i got a k20 engine running about 12.8 with nos.

I down loaded this game 2 weeks ago and man I love it :D

Right now I have a Mustang that runs 9.7 off of the nitrous and 9.5 to 9.4 on the nitrous.

I will get some screen shots up when I get the time

1ST POST ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!. im jtuned on v2 i stoped playing for a while then i got bored so i went to google and searched ratios for my teggy then i saw this website and looking at all these replies made me wanna play again. anyways can some one help me geta new car or make my teggy faster i got a k20 engine running about 12.8 with nos.

Welocme to GTP:D Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sorry i didn't see your post earlier?

I don't really play much any more, and never bought a K20 but i'm sure someone will help you out...???

im back into nitto!!!!lol

Swaped my evo for a supra and now im trying to get back to creekside:(

anyway, ver 0.9.9.6 is out so its nearly there.

Theres plenty of new cars, viper, supra, Scion TC etc

Plenty of new kits etc and a properly intergrated Used Car Lot.

Anyway, im enjoying it now more then ever.

I'll post up some pics of my supra soon...... Everyone Join HKS Kansai Service;)

My supra....

no wing and BBS wheels

Currently has 455.44HP and it just ran a 10.85 with nos, 11.1-2 no nos...

suprafrnt.jpg

suprabck.jpg

Quick update lol...501hp :D

supradyno.jpg

I remember this game back when it was probably, 2 versions ahead of 555. I got bored quickly though, and used that ol' Opponent always Red Lights or whatever.

Stopped after they started charging money for the faster cars.

lol you mean 1320? i have to admit i usually play it for a month...get bored....then give it a rest for like 4 months before getting back into it again.

i got a gsr but with a k20 and i really need some ratios.. i already bought everything i can for the car even a turbo thats too powerful for my car but i think i just need some good ratios i just dont know how to do it... i need help

I'm supriesed to see so many people on here that play Nitto. I Havent played in awhile becuase my other computer couldnt handle it but I think I may start back up again.

lol I like it but some of the stuff isn't what I'm used to but hey its all good. I have a GSR that runs mid to high 11's with a 50 Shot of Nitrous but I haven't been on in a while.

Re-Birth

I started playing this all over again, new account, I understand it more this time for some reason. ANyone else getting back into this with me?

haha I redownloaded the game again considering I have nothing else to do. I'm going to start fresh with my new scion tC. I'm with you picc84 =D

Excuse me for not reading the whole thread. Is there a GTPlanet team?

Made some graphics à la Earnhardt for my Acura btw. Ain't gonna pay to actually have them on the car though, but if anyone is intrested I can post the textures (they don't look too great I think though).

acura.png

12.5 compression pistons in an Integra GSR. Otherwise stock.

14.9 one time, 15.0 rest of the time it seems.

Edit: And now it's going slower every run, must be killing itself.

RJ, It may just have consistency issues, let me know if its seriously slower each time.

Im selling a Integra Type R Full Body Kit, B18C5 engine, great setup and is pretty consistent, looking for 35k. Anyone interested?

Hmm, it did wake back up but then I got scared and swapped to low compression pistons :lol: Along with a 2.2l block which is the stupidest idea evar cos I lost power just like everyone else.

Time to go run some brackets...

mazda its not bad, quite abit of new stuff if you havnt played in a few months, or even a few weeks, new civic, new nsx, a few new parts. Games still fun/hard as ever!

Back