No 2002 35th Anniversary Chevrolet Camaro SS in GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brangeta
  • 68 comments
  • 3,004 views
Omologato
Almost forgot... currently in storage for winter:(

Very cool Cutlass, one of my favorites as far as American Muscle goes. I like the 442's and Hurst / Olds models the best in that bodystyle though, to bad they're not in GT4.:)

Emohawk
Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) ('83)

That should be very close to mine, same bodystyle. As long as it's a turbo and not a N/A model then I should be good to go. Basically just some body/bumper changes in 1987 and a small 5 HP bump in 1988 to 205 HP. I don't know why they call it an '83 model, the 300ZX was an '84 model in the U.S. Maybe it came out earlier in Japan.
 
My dad owns a 68' Mustang Fastback.

I would like to see some more Mustangs, I mean WTF was Polyphony Digital thinking!!

They put in 6 Camaro's but 2 Mustangs?

THE MUSTANG STARTED IT ALL!!

WTF PD! :grumpy:
 
AdrenalineSRX
My dad owns a 68' Mustang Fastback.

I would like to see some more Mustangs, I mean WTF was Polyphony Digital thinking!!

They put in 6 Camaro's but 2 Mustangs?

THE MUSTANG STARTED IT ALL!!

WTF PD! :grumpy:


I thought there were 3 in GT4

a GT350R

a CobraR

and the new 05
 
The God kills a kitten line is sooooo old and overplayed. It is all about the Allah kills a parakeet. :boggled: <- directed toward the guy who put the links in his sig haha

I'd like to see more Mustangs too, I may not like most of them, but it would be nice to have them in there. The Mustang Mach III concept was really cool! Mustangs didn't start it all though, I may not be a muscle car expert, but I'm pretty sure the GTO came before the Mustang. The Mustang just made it popular to be a muscle car.
 
'78 Mustang II King Cobra. Thats a Mustang!..

Or how about a mid 80's 3rd Gen Camaro with the 2.5 Iron Duke Inline 4....:D
 
AdrenalineSRX
I mean WTF was Polyphony Digital thinking!!

Just to throw out another possibility, it might not be PD's fault but rather the automakers'. I can't say for sure, but it's a thought...
 
Omologato
'78 Mustang II King Cobra. Thats a Mustang....:D

You mean the one with the 5.0-liter V8 that made 139hp... :sick: The car could barely breathe past 4000rpm. :lol:
 
Trust me, the 100 hp Camaro with the 2.5 was much worse...
 
Almost all sports cars throughout the late 70s and all of 80s were stinkers, it's no big deal. Even Ferraris had less than 200 horsepower for many years.
 
Back