No Burnout... WHY?!?!

I hope so, I was very dissapointed with the lack of parts and limited tunning one could do to a motorcycle... I hope they include a drag race track or such, you could tune your bike to be a circuit machine, or a long, low street rod. I just hope for a lotta things... better to buy a real bike...

Yeah TT2 will surely have alot more features, considering TT1 only came out 1 year after GT4, maybe they didn't have enough time to price every bike...

Ohh thanks Knee Dragger. Sorry for taking too long to thank you. I must say, people on GTP always are helping a total dunce like me. :D Thanks.

Does anyone know WHY you can't sell your bikes? I know you can't but anyone knows why PD did that? My theory is that they thought people was going to win the same bike over and over, then keep selling them over and over for money.

EDIT: Good Job on this forum Jordan. 👍

You're welcome.

I think it was rushed development that left out a lot of stuff, like pitting to change tires for those long races and having to monitor your fuel. Buying and selling bikes was probably just another one of those things to cut out because of time constraints. All would have made the game many times better, but then imagine what they'd have to try to improve upon. Much easier to improve upon a good game than a great game.

Back