No Draft, No Nos, No Downhill-Top Speed Tunes

  • Thread starter Thread starter FastGT23
  • 65 comments
  • 7,822 views
Messages
217
United States
Texas
Messages
FastGT23
As the title states. Let's start posting some of your top tuned beasts!!!

So far the list is-
Cadillac Cien- 300mph - fastgt23
Nardo- 295mph- fastgt23
GTR BLK Edition- 300mph- fastgt23
SRT 03 Viper- 296mph- fastgt23
SRT viper 99- 262- thundastruk
Supra- 291mph- 2JZ_GTE
300ZX-283 - 2JZ_GTE
C7 vette prototype- 291mph- Koenigsegg19
TZ3-306 - 2JZ_GTE
Gran turismo vette-295mph- 2JZ_GTE
Viper ACR- 294mph- fastgt23
Enzo- 292mph - Koenigsegg
GTR R34 02'-270mph- Grifimus
One77 - 296mph- 2JZ_GTE
Viper GTS 02- 294mph- FastGT23
Ford GT Concept 02- 295mph
 
Last edited:
As the title states. Let's start posting some of your top tuned beasts!!!

I'll start this off with one of my favorite cars. The Cadillac Cien- My best thus far 299mph & holds the whole track of Route X
Show the tune settings so we can believe you bruh!
 
Lol i'll post a pic instead
 

Attachments

  • 20131226_210339.jpg
    20131226_210339.jpg
    684.5 KB · Views: 21
Check that got one more mph out of her. Holds 300 now
 
Transmission flip it to max speed 149. I'll get other numbers to y'all when I get home tonight. I don't think it can be maxed out anymore than this. This tune is not a good draft tune either
 
Add the Huayra & the T23 Stradale to the list
 
SRT viper. 99 fully tuned without nos, no drafting, hits 422 kph (262.2 mph), it just touched on 423.(262.8 mph)
 
Most of the viper's are underwhelming in my opinion. Only two I've worked on are 290ish
 
My Supra runs 466kph(289mph i think), My R34 gtr vspec nur 433kph...
I think i saw some supra go 300mph with out any boost or nos.. I think.. :confused:
 
@2JZ_GTE man I don't think that was without something. I've seen Supr's run 290-292 I believe. Mine is a 290 I think. Can't remember. I'll check when I get home
 
@2JZ_GTE man I don't think that was without something. I've seen Supr's run 290-292 I believe. Mine is a 290 I think. Can't remember. I'll check when I get home

Alright!, As of now i have 2 Supras that im trying to tune. Im using High Rpm on the other and Mid range on the other, Both of them are actually running 389mph and im kind of having a hard time tuning the suspension.
 
Alright!, As of now i have 2 Supras that im trying to tune. Im using High Rpm on the other and Mid range on the other, Both of them are actually running 389mph and im kind of having a hard time tuning the suspension.
Add me same as my name on here we can do some tuning if ya want
 
Add me same as my name on here we can do some tuning if ya want

Sure! I just need to patch my game to the new version. Just need to do that trick to get that installed. :mad:
 
Well I'm wondering if this new update slowed down any cars?
 
Not really, Infact they put more horses on every machine. ;)
Most of the cars can run over 250mph.
 
I posted that right after update. Had ran a few cars, & they we're slower. A day after they we're back to my speed tunes. I frantically posted that
 
:ouch: Just ran an update last night. I tried to tune the Nissan fairlady 300za 2 by 2 TT.
Tried to tune it and after playing with the suspension and transmission, i got it running 283mph.
I'll try to tune a sedan tonight and i was thinking Aristo V300.
 
Add gtr black edition '12 to the 300mph club. Holds it almost the hole track
 
Ran across your thread. I've got the 2014 Corvette C7 Test Prototype to do 291 w/o Nitro or draft.
 
Nice GTR on 300mph.. Manage to increase the max speed of my z32 300zx TT to 286mph
 
Sweet I wasn't aware that vette was that fast.... been a little mad they slowed down most of the vettes so far. The go to car in gt5 was the RM vette. It does like 260 something. It was way faster in gt5
 
Also guys I learned something. I was putting flat floor & aero parts on my cars. I was only hitting 264mph in gtr. Ran a crossed my buddy who was doing 298. He said youbput a spoiler on it? Looks weird. Put two & two together. Took it off bam 300mph
 
Sweet I wasn't aware that vette was that fast.... been a little mad they slowed down most of the vettes so far. The go to car in gt5 was the RM vette. It does like 260 something. It was way faster in gt5
It was way too fast in GT5, I'm glad they nerfed it, its speed was ridiculous.
 
I never really noticed it being super fast in GT5 but it was a fast and fun car to drive. The ZR-1 RM/Race Car in GT6 is my go to car for a lot of events. Very good at 650 PP. The tune on my Vette Prototype was by pure luck. Im still trying to learn how to tune the transmissions in GT6 since they changed the interface a bit.
 
Yeah! That's true. did the same on all my cars too. None of them have spoilers or wing on it. And, you need lower yung ride height. But i do have front lip on mg black edition 297mph.
 
You should add no downhill to the no nos or draft requirement. The fastest I've found is the Huayra '11 at 306 mph.
 
Back