No Draft, No Nos, No Downhill-Top Speed Tunes

• Thread starter FastGT23
  • 65 comments
Yeah! my huayra '11 is running the same speed. Though, it has wing and diffusers. My tunes sucks i can only run 450- 460mph on the U-Turns.. i'd stopped tuning huayra and start tuning Japanese cars for top speed, even with all motor civics. LOL.

I played around with the suspension yesterday and also got my Huayra to 309 by lowering the back and raising the front all the way. I guess it takes weight off the front wheels and reduces resistance. Although today it's only going up to 308 even after an oil change. Is it because the engine deteriorates very slowly? I don't want to spend 500k cr. on an engine rebuild to find out.

[qte="MindsMirror, post: 9284446, member: 253822"]I played around with the suspension yesterday and also got my Huayra to 309 by lowering the back and raising the front all the way. I guess it takes weight off the front wheels and reduces resistance. Although today it's only going up to 308 even after an oil change. Is it because the engine deteriorates very slowly? I don't want to spend 500k cr. on an engine rebuild to find out.[/quote]
No. I've noticed sometimes it doesn't save your last tune work. May want to go check your settings

[qte="MindsMirror, post: 9284446, member: 253822"]I played around with the suspension yesterday and also got my Huayra to 309 by lowering the back and raising the front all the way. I guess it takes weight off the front wheels and reduces resistance. Although today it's only going up to 308 even after an oil change. Is it because the engine deteriorates very slowly? I don't want to spend 500k cr. on an engine rebuild to find out.

I've got about 400miles on the Huayra, but I did an engine rebuild when I bought it, instead of an oil change.

Last edited:
te="2JZ_GTE, post: 9290984, member: 101999"]Anyone have the new gran turismo covette? I can only manage 295mph..[/quote]
Haven't worked on it yet. 295 seems pretty good though

No. I've noticed sometimes it doesn't save your last tune work. May want to go check your settings

I've got about 400miles on the Huayra, but I did an engine rebuild when I bought it, instead of an oil change.[/quote]
Pretty sure that doesn't matter. I know in 5 it did. Just a question how is your suspension setup?

Got an Enzo to do 292 mph on its own with a transmission flip and sits there in 5th gear, so there's plenty of gear left in 6th for drafting.

My Skyline GTR R34 02' goes 270 mph at full tune. Getting an oil change will give it up to like 50 more horsepower.

te="Nikked, post: 9306194, member: 149231"]What is a "transmission flip"?[/quote]
YouTube it. To much to write about it

:D
I have the premium R34, but the max speed is 270 on mine. Didn't you manually tune the transmission gear ratios individually to get the top speed?

Well.., I did play on each of the gear ratios there. I'm hitting that speed on 5th gear though.. So i guess you already know the gear ratio settings.

It was way too fast in GT5, I'm glad they nerfed it, its speed was ridiculous.
I think they made it so fast in GT5 as it was the first affordable RM car that could win the 'Like the Wind' race and reward you the Toyota Minolta. And after you got that baby; just set the GT5 LSD to 60/60/60 and the rest was history...

Yea take a look at thread title. All my tunes are no nos no draft no downhill. They hit my speeds on backstretch

Back