No female members on this site?

United States
Gotham
ImBruceWayne
Box with an X?
I just joined this website a few days ago, and I enjoy reading everything a lot. But, I noticed that all posts here are by males, which I'm not surprised to see on a car oriented forum, but there's gotta be some females on here. This forum needs some female opinions and views on things.. so we can all argue a bit more usual... :P

So cmon now, all you girls, come out of hiding :P

The womerns we have here would probably send you to time out. And then there's Keef. She's a freak.

There is certainly female members here, you just need to look better. ;)
But yeah, I think the female members are definitely outnumbered by the male members here... :indiff:

The womerns we have here would probably send you to time out. And then there's Keef. She's a freak.

Keef. :lol:

Though we do have some wonderful female members here, it always amuses me when people post threads looking for them. Especially when it's your very first post.

If you're not on the pull, then it shouldn't really matter what gender the person you're speaking to is. And if you do want to intentionally find women, then a fairly geeky website about a car-based videogame probably isn't the best place to do so...

If you're not on the pull, then it shouldn't really matter what gender the person you're speaking to is. And if you do want to intentionally find women, then a fairly geeky website about a car-based videogame probably isn't the best place to do so...

But....but....buy I want to date your avatar!

This is an internet forum where most of the members are perceived as car geeks or twelve year-olds, trying to hit a girl on these circumstances will end up as:

a) You'll discover that the girl is actually a fake account and in real life, a guy
b) She'll ignore your posts
c) You might get a date with an totally unknown person, much like every other place on the net ( and there are better places to do that, and I know you know... ).

Good luck. ;)

EDIT: Just noticed you're Batman, I always thought that intellectual and refined women were your type, not gamer girls. :D

This is an internet forum where most of the members are perceived as car geeks or twelve year-olds, trying to hit a girl on these circumstances will end up as:

a) You'll discover that the girl is actually a fake account and in real life, a guy
b) She'll ignore your posts
c) You might get a date with an totally unknown person, much like every other place on the net ( and there are better places to do that, and I know you know... ).

Good luck. ;)

Or.

d) Turns out she's married to a moderator and you get banned.

:lol:

d) Turns out she's married to a moderator and you get banned.
That applies to my wife! :D

Although she did say she was going to ban me. Not sure from what but I'm positive I don't want to find out...

Things that we all have in common on this forum:
*We love cars
*We play video games about cars.
*A playstation consel

It rare to find a girl with the same interest.

Sorry for a being a little off-topic, but I just noticed the OP has 2 threads started and only ONE post... how is this possible!?!?:confused:

But back to topic, it doesn't really matter what gender you're speaking to does it? Yeah, it'll be mostly males but as long as everyone respects everyone else I don't see how gender is important unless you're lonely and single and that X2010 no longer provides the same type of companionship it once did!:sly:But there are probably better places then here to get a kick-start to Valentine's Day...

This is pretty much the equivalent of going into a Halo lobby and saying "Are there any chicks here?" over and over. :lol:

Nah, in the Halo lobby you would have been shot, and here the most terryfing hazards are flaming and terrible grammar. :lol:

Though we do have some wonderful female members here, it always amuses me when people post threads looking for them. Especially when it's your very first post.

Haha, so true. I'm not exactly looking for "love", I already have a girlfriend :sly:, but she really hates talking and discussing about cars. It's just fun being able to communicate with the other gender about cars as well, and getting to know how they feel about GT5. I believe that there are geeks in both genders, and car geeks girls should be more common than Halo geeks girls, but yeah, I guess I was just shocked by the male amount of members here and posted about it immediately lol

I guess I was just shocked by the male amount of members here and posted about it immediately lol

I'm still trying to get abreast of the female amount of members. Which of them hold titular posts as girls?, Which of them are more upfront and like to get things off their chest and present themselves in a positive uplifting manner to expose the wonders of their gender.
Curiosity has to be juggled with acceptance of not knowing the truth, and the deciphering of hidden meanings bursting at the seams with misinformation and words falling out place and sentences once well formed slowly draining to nothing like a couple of AA size synthetic batteries...

You just have get out more, lock them up in your dungeon, and attempt to brainwash them. Before you know it, you'll be shopping for handbags with a pink child's safety seat in back of your car.

I'm still trying to get abreast of the female amount of members. Which of them hold titular posts as girls?, Which of them are more upfront and like to get things off their chest and present themselves in a positive uplifting manner to expose the wonders of their gender.
Curiosity has to be juggled with acceptance of not knowing the truth, and the deciphering of hidden meanings bursting at the seams with misinformation and words falling out place and sentences once well formed slowly draining to nothing like a couple of AA size synthetic batteries...

Win.

There are plenty of girls that have the same interests as I. I just gotta find one that looks good.

I find it humorous that none of the few female members have weighed in here yet. Though, it's not surprising. I'd avoid a female-scouting thread too if I were a girl. :lol:

I've often wondered, but don't really care to be honest. I'm not here to scout for women. I use real life to do that. :D

Just noticed you're Batman, I always thought that intellectual and refined women were your type, not gamer girls. :D

Haha, intellectual or not, I appreciate the female species. Also, I'm very subtle about trying to find them on websites like these. :P

I'm very subtle about trying to find them on websites like these. :P

Crikey, if this thread is being subtle I'm scared to think what your like when you're on a proper mission to score then :sly:

caveman.jpg

Things that we all have in common on this forum:
*We love cars
*We play video games about cars.
*A playstation consel

Hate cars.
Can't play video games.
Don't own a playstation

but I am female, I am not married to a moderator and I hang out on this forum often.

Back