balang_479 Messages 1,702 Messages balang_479 Nov 25, 2010 #1 I put the disk in and a no point did it ask me to install anything, just went straight into intro video then home page, where can I install it fully?
I put the disk in and a no point did it ask me to install anything, just went straight into intro video then home page, where can I install it fully?
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Nov 25, 2010 #2 balang_479 I put the disk in and a no point did it ask me to install anything, just went straight into intro video then home page, where can I install it fully? Click to expand... Go to the options menu and scroll down to "Utilities", it's on that menu.
balang_479 I put the disk in and a no point did it ask me to install anything, just went straight into intro video then home page, where can I install it fully? Click to expand... Go to the options menu and scroll down to "Utilities", it's on that menu.
J Jalapeno0 Messages 57 Messages Jalapeno0 Nov 25, 2010 #3 Is your PS3 connected to the internet? i believe once you download and install the patch it will than ask you if you want to do the full install
Is your PS3 connected to the internet? i believe once you download and install the patch it will than ask you if you want to do the full install
balang_479 Messages 1,702 Messages balang_479 Nov 25, 2010 #4 I'm keeping it off the internet for now.. Thanks Justin