No Limits [Part 4 added] 26/11/08

• Thread starter Rzeractor
  • 38 comments
:crazy:Its been days man! what's going on with Max,did he total the second car on the same bit of road????...:nervous:

Sounds fair, he's being sucked into the underground and they have more than enough money. If they want someone to race for them I'm sure they'll spend some cash on a car. Of course, if he tried to leave now I bet he would meet some henchmen.

That was intended as a joke.

But I watch alot of tv, and when the mob/underground recruits an outsider to do a job (in this case drive) and said driver goes out and totals the car they provide for him before even doing some actual racing, they don't buy a replacement car. They fit the driver with cement shoes and show him the bottom of a river.

That would make for a terribly short story though, so lets see where this one goes.

That was intended as a joke.

But I watch alot of tv, and when the mob/underground recruits an outsider to do a job (in this case drive) and said driver goes out and totals the car they provide for him before even doing some actual racing, they don't buy a replacement car. They fit the driver with cement shoes and show him the bottom of a river.

That would make for a terribly short story though, so lets see where this one goes.

This is a different lot to the guys that gave him the Integra though.;)

Saw this thread and wanted to read the story and.. I have only one thing to say: Awesome up to here 👍 .. I like the story and the pictures :) .. You've done a great job up to here ;) .. Can't await the the part :P ..

Go on this way, buddy :)

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan

Next part will be coming shortly, I've been flat-out with things lately. Sorry for the suspense people =P

Doesn't matter, buddy. It's alright as long as you're going to upload the next part ;) .. I can wait, don't worry and I think other people at GTPlanet can wait, too.. 👍

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

P.S.: A good part of a chapter needs its time :P 👍

I almost forgot about this story when there was nothing new :dunce:, I was worried I was going to have to catch up on a few chapters then.:P

MOAR!

Back